• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
If money was no object, I would get a pizza with garlic white sauce instead of the pizza sauce, chicken, onions, mushrooms, and green peppers.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Pizza war again? I only like pepperoni on my pizza, with the exception of me putting cinnamon on some of my oven pizza... so minority me is at it again. *nervous*

D

Deleted member

Pineapple is good. So is pizza.

All you're doing by eating them together is making two good things come together to make something even greater.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
The virgin normies
VS
The Chad pranked gang

You wanna know what all of us in the pranked gang have in common that makes us so great?
I have no ****ing clue
I'm not a normie. I watched Invader Zim and played Halo when I was five.

Oh, Pizza time? Pepperoni is the best topping and nobody can change my mind.

D

Deleted member

You ever thing about pineapple exteriors? They’re all spiny and prickly on the outside, but if you get past that you find a fruitful wonder. Perhaps it’s a reflection of humanity itself, how so many of us have a cold exterior and push each other away, yet when someone goes through the painful effort of getting through, they see something truly valuable.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
then again i'm the guy who likes anchovies on his pizza
Hey man so do I now that I've gone to a place that offers 'em.

I swear it's not a thing anymore at most pizza joints.

D

Deleted member

Our anthem ATM:

Let the chaos continue!

Last edited by a moderator:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
You ever thing about pineapple exteriors? They’re all spiny and prickly on the outside, but if you get past that you find a fruitful wonder. Perhaps it’s a reflection of humanity itself, how so many of us have a cold exterior and push each other away, yet when someone goes through the painful effort of getting through, they see something truly valuable.
also we juice them and drink their fluids

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
There's this Pizza that I like that's got goat's cheese, mozzarella, tomato, caramelised onion, spinach, red onion and garlic oil on.
It's a good pizza.

Thanks for listening.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Here’s the thing about pineapple on pizza: pineapple is literally the best food ever. It’s presence only enhances something. All those who dislike pineapple on pizza are ignorant fools, unwilling to lay witness upon the truth while shielding themselves in their lack of knowledge. How I pity them. And yes, I do have a pineapple on pizza tattoo,
Oh no no....

No.

This is not happening here.

Pineapple is amazing. It is one of my top 3 favorite fruits. But fruit only belongs on one kind of pizza....dessert pizza. I love pears and apples too, but I’d die before I ate them in a pizza.

Anyone of you who knows me knows I love peanut butter and everything it stands for. I even put secret links in some of my posts to pictures of peanut butter. But some foods just don’t belong together.....peanut butter does not belong on a dinner pizza just like pineapple does not.

*mic drop*

D

Deleted member

Oh no no....

No.

This is not happening here.

Pineapple is amazing. It is one of my top 3 favorite fruits. But fruit only belongs on one kind of pizza....dessert pizza. I love pears and apples too, but I’d die before I ate them in a pizza.

Anyone of you who knows me knows I love peanut butter and everything it stands for. I even put secret links in some of my posts to pictures of peanut butter. But some foods just don’t belong together.....peanut butter does not belong on a dinner pizza just like pineapple does not.

*mic drop*
Please listen to your admin before she has to ban ya'll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom