• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
God ****ing damn it we're getting political again
But didn't you hear there's a national emergency?!?

With the situation so dire and threatening what else could we possibly talk about?

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
All y'all talkin' about pineapple and pepperoni and whatnot being on your pizza...

But where's the cheese/extra cheese pizza gang at?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Hey guys w-

*Sees people talking about pizza*

...May as well join in I guess. I enjoy veggie pizza given I'm a vegetarian.

D

Deleted member

But didn't you hear there's a national emergency?!?

With the situation so dire and threatening what else could we possibly talk about?
We should build a wall to keep those dirty spinach pizza lovers out of here

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Pineapple is good. So is pizza.

All you're doing by eating them together is making two good things come together to make something even greater.
I find it to be an underrated pizza. Honestly the ham is the worst part of it. It does not add anything to the pie.

But nowhere near my first choice for pizza. I would put it above three cheeses (cursed), fajita chicken (too sweet), and meat lovers (too much damn meat)

D

Deleted member

If you like pineapple on pizza you can go get ganged up on by 10+ players on Tetris 99
I knew Shish-sama would come to rescue me. Now give MK11 a fair chance you dumb dumb. No wait, on second thought it wouldn't matter because you wouldn't be able to play with me anyway.

I don't think I am, considering how much of a reach Vinesauce as a whole have had on the internet. If I am, then I guess things like 7 Grand Dad and corruptions aren't popular, then.
They're popular, but they're internet famous so to speak. Which Mother 3 already was without vinny playing it. Speaking of which, Grand Dad 7 is a Joel meme that spread even more through Siivagunner.

Only replying to this because as a fan of Vinesauce, it's bizarre to apply Vinesauce's popularity to a game that's already more so internet famous anyway.

D

Deleted member

Oh no no....

No.

This is not happening here.

Pineapple is amazing. It is one of my top 3 favorite fruits. But fruit only belongs on one kind of pizza....dessert pizza. I love pears and apples too, but I’d die before I ate them in a pizza.

Anyone of you who knows me knows I love peanut butter and everything it stands for. I even put secret links in some of my posts to pictures of peanut butter. But some foods just don’t belong together.....peanut butter does not belong on a dinner pizza just like pineapple does not.

*mic drop*
You best be picking that mic back up, cause pineapple and peanut butter are two different spectrums. Think about this, nobody’s ever thought apple on pizza tasted good enough. Nobody’s ever thought peanut butter on pizza tasted good enough. But if we’re having this debate right now, then clearly a large, significant group of people have considered pineapple on pizza to taste good, to be WORTHY of entering the pantheon of pizza. I think that speaks for itself.

Also if you leave the mic on the floor dust will get in it and slowly make its work worse, and that honestly just seems like an irresponsible waste of money.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Now give MK11 a fair chance you dumb dumb. No wait, on second thought it wouldn't matter because you wouldn't be able to play with me anyway.
What're you playing it on anyway? My old MK9 friends aren't on Xbox anymore so I basically only played MKX with randoms.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
You best be picking that mic back up, cause pineapple and peanut butter are two different spectrums. Think about this, nobody’s ever thought apple on pizza tasted good enough. Nobody’s ever thought peanut butter on pizza tasted good enough. But if we’re having this debate right now, then clearly a large, significant group of people have considered pineapple on pizza to taste good, to be WORTHY of entering the pantheon of pizza. I think that speaks for itself.

Also if you leave the mic on the floor dust will get in it and slowly make its work worse, and that honestly just seems like an irresponsible waste of money.
Weirdos and sickies.

I got benjies to spare.

D

Deleted member

What're you playing it on anyway? My old MK9 friends aren't on Xbox anymore so I basically only played MKX with randoms.
I'm playing it on PC as I mentioned earlier. Ironically enough I played MKX on X-Box One. Though I'm a playstation user too.

D

Deleted member

Edit: Delete this, my apologies for getting too political.

Last edited by a moderator:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
So looking at it, I definitely am pepperoni only. That's how picky I am, but that's not counting my interest in cinnamon on pizza... to be fair, cinnamon's actually good for you in moderation, so that's part of why I do it. Cinnamon in certain soups, ravioli, spaghetti O's, pancakes, scrambled eggs (the last two are really good with cinnamon).
As for now, for the others who are just joining, welcome to Pizza Land! Where toppings are the top topic that creates food fights, but can you top that?

You ever thing about pineapple exteriors? They’re all spiny and prickly on the outside, but if you get past that you find a fruitful wonder. Perhaps it’s a reflection of humanity itself, how so many of us have a cold exterior and push each other away, yet when someone goes through the painful effort of getting through, they see something truly valuable.
Now that's a juicy and inspirational observation that I can relate to a lot. It's often hard for me to open up and be brave... often afraid of being yelled at or flamed or attacked... or even being betrayed. It doesn't help that I don't really have common interests with others. Well, liking pepperoni pizza seems okay.

Also, I honestly don't care who likes what topping. They can like what they like, just as long as no one tries to force me to eat anything that isn't just pepperoni pizza.

Last edited:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I'm playing it on PC as I mentioned earlier. Ironically enough I played MKX on X-Box One. Though I'm a playstation user too.
Drats. I might have to get it on PC then. You're the second guy I know planning on getting it there.

But the MKX PC port was awful, wasn't it?

D

Deleted member

Pepperoni and Extra cheese are my favorite toppings, I don't eat much pizza anymore though since I'm trying to lose weight.

Anyways I'm gone for an hour to do my workout and we have five more pages? This Thread is super fast.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
So looking at it, I definitely am pepperoni only. That's how picky I am, but that's not counting my interest in cinnamon on pizza... to be fair, cinnamon's actually good for you in moderation, so that's part of why I do it. Cinnamon in certain soups, ravioli, spaghetti O's, pancakes, scrambled eggs (the last two are really good with cinnamon).
As for now, for the others who are just joining, welcome to Pizza Land! Where toppings are the top topic that creates food fights, but can you top that?

Now that's a juicy and inspirational observation that I can relate to a lot. It's often hard for me to open up and be brave... often afraid of being yelled at or flamed or attacked... or even being betrayed. It doesn't help that I don't really have common interests with others. Well, liking pepperoni pizza seems okay.

Also, I honestly don't care who likes what topping. They can like what they like, just as long as no one tries to force me to eat anything that isn't just pepperoni pizza.
I'm the same with pizza. I used to like mushrooms too but I guess my tastes changed and I've been exclusive to pepperoni ever since.

D

Deleted member

If you think about it, a noble man merely trying to guide and enlighten others getting killed by the stubborn and ignorant masses and becoming a martyr is the story of Christianity.
This thread is now property of Minecraft Christian Servers, thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom