• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Do you guys think I should start a petition for Hasbro vs Capcom to be a thing
Cuz I really want it to be a thing
Hold, up!

We still need Nintendo Vs Capcom, Disney Vs. Capcom, Universal vs Capcom, and Kellogg's vs Capcom to all be a thing, first, before we consider anything else

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Arg. I hate it when this gets brought up. Oedipus did not have his famous complex. He was taken away from his family at a young age and neither he nor his parents actually knew their relation until long after it happened. And when he found out he was horrified at what he had done!
I've had a professor hammer that whole story in my head last semester, I'm very much aware of that but it doesn't change the fact Oedipus ****ed his mommy and his story is tagged under "mother", "incest" and "revenge against the sins of the father"
God! Ultron has more of an Oedipus Complex than he does!
I do not need to know the context behind this

D

Deleted member

Godzilla:Save The Earth deserves the Reignited/N.Sane Trilogy treatment a lot.

The game would look dope with the technology of modern systems.

D

Deleted member

The other day I was playing Wolf vs one of my friends playing K.Rool and I was spamming laser on the other end of the stage as you do against heavies and he said, very angrily and very loudly through the mic, "STOP SPAMMING YOUR ****ING UWU BLASTER" and honestly I'm too shook to ever play Wolf again

D

Deleted member

The other day I was playing Wolf vs one of my friends playing K.Rool and I was spamming laser on the other end of the stage as you do against heavies and he said, very angrily and very loudly through the mic, "STOP SPAMMING YOUR ****ING UWU BLASTER" and honestly I'm too shook to ever play Wolf again
That dude needs to chill the hell out and literally dodge.

It isn’t hard to dodge a spammed attack.

Pakky

Smash Hero
I mean Belly check is a thing, tho.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Anyone willing to do three stock battlefield no items?

Password: 1522019
ID: 0Q3WF

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakky

Smash Hero
Projectiles against :ultincineroar:

You poor ignorant fool

Revenge, revenge revenge revenge, Side B, 140% , bye-bye.

D

Deleted member

He could have just... reflected it...

D

Deleted member

That dude needs to chill the hell out and literally dodge.

It isn’t hard to dodge a spammed attack.
He's, uh, not the best at playing heavies

He just really wants to get into K.Rool because he wanted him to be in Smash for a while
I mean Belly check is a thing, tho.
It's slow and punisbable tbh, if you Belly Check it gives Wolf ample time to just fire another laser of reflect the reflected laser back

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Surprised that more music labels didn't take the Def Jam route and made a fighting game out of the artists they've signed

Also thinking about making a video essay on the history of hip-hop video games but idk yet

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I've had a professor hammer that whole story in my head last semester, I'm very much aware of that but it doesn't change the fact Oedipus ****ed his mommy and his story is tagged under "mother", "incest" and "revenge against the sins of the father"

I do not need to know the context behind this
In the comics he wants to kill his creator (Ant-Man) and put his wife (The Wasp) in a fembot body. We don’t know what he planned to do with it because it was never successful, but I think you can guess.

D

Deleted member

Y'all the takeaway from my post was that he called it the UWU blaster not that he sucks at K.Rool though he does

D

Deleted member

Y'all the takeaway from my post was that he called it the UWU blaster not that he sucks at K.Rool though he does
Still a dumb answer from his part.
You shouldn’t worry about what people think of your mains.

D

Deleted member

Still a dumb answer from his part.
You shouldn’t worry about what people think of your mains.
It was like a half-joke I'm not actually upset it's hilarious

I'm calling Wolf's neutral special the uwu blaster now and nobody can stop me

D

Deleted member

Lowkey :ultwolf: >>>>>>>>:ultfalco::ultfox:

Those two bums can't kill
While I agree Wolf is the best spacie Fox has some insane kill confirms so I wouldn't sleep on him.

I'm not too knowledgeable on Falco so I can't comment on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom