• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

guys
I bet you Skullboy Rubygloom is related to Sans Undertale
it makes perfect cents

D

Deleted member

Okay, I've been gone for a while, what kind of **** did I miss this time
More discussion about Block Man and how he poisoned our water supply, burned our crops, and delivered a plague unto our houses.

...Nah, not that extreme. Just the usual Minecraft and Steve talk.

Saetanigera

Smash Ace
Well you keep **** talking minecraft so I assumed your post was serious.
I've had multiple people say they wanted Minecraft in spite of its looks. That doesn't mean I'm doing a bull**** homework assignment on it. I really don't want Steve, but he'd basically just be a void if I got the pass. I'm waiting on one hype character or another two OKs.

D

Deleted member

Tbh I prefer Box Boy over Block Man.

Also is that franchise even successful? I never hear anything about it, so it surprises me that it gets so many sequels.

D

Deleted member

Next month should be the month where we get plethora of Persona 5 news. I'm betting on Persona 5 Switch, Persona 5 R, Joker gameplay and official reveal for Smash Ultimate, and that's about it.

If it's just something for PS4, I'mma commit sudoku.

cridkil.jpg

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
I've had multiple people say they wanted Minecraft in spite of its looks. That doesn't mean I'm doing a bull**** homework assignment on it. I really don't want Steve, but he'd basically just be a void if I got the pass. I'm waiting on one hype character or another two OKs.
if you aren't prepared to back up a claim, don't make it.

D

Deleted member

Holy crud, I read about Hollow Knight: Silk Song yesterday, but I didn't hear it was console exclusive to Switch until now! That's nuts!

I should really give Hollow Knight a try. I adore Metroidvanias, and everything I've heard and seen makes this series seem like it's the modern day Super Metroid in terms of quality.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Well, um... if not, at least Joker's in Persona Q2, which is on the 3DS? I think that's being released in June...
But who really would have interest, though? And I don't mean that about Persona Q2, I mean that with the whole current atmosphere for the 3DS. This past Direct kinda shown -- alongside the sales numbers -- that Nintendo is moving on.

Not to talk smack about the 3DS, of course. It was a fantastic console, and look how long it lived. 2011 to 2019. 8 years. That's pretty insane. Though, with the Switch taking over the mantle for the portable side of Nintendo, there really isn't anything left to do for the 3DS. It was kinda inevitable.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Ice Climber is definitely an acquired taste for an NES game. For one thing, you need to be into very arcade-like NES games...because hoo boy is it one of those.

The worst part of it is easily the jump mechanic but at the same time it's not too bad once you get the hang of it. Plus it's decently pretty and has some charm to it.

I'm one of like the dozen or so people who actually like that game.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Next month should be the month where we get plethora of Persona 5 news. I'm betting on Persona 5 Switch, Persona 5 R, Joker gameplay and official reveal for Smash Ultimate, and that's about it.

If it's just something for PS4, I'mma commit sudoku.

View attachment 192643
Commit sudoku Persona style and summon your persona pls

D

Deleted member

So, I got a question:

Where does everyone think the Star Fox Grand Prix rumors stand after the last Direct? A part of me is starting to believe it never existed in the first place, but with all the different sources that backed it up, it's hard to think that many people were misled.

D

Deleted member

So, I got a question:

Where does everyone think the Star Fox Grand Prix rumors stand after the last Direct? A part of me is starting to believe it never existed in the first place, but with all the different sources that backed it up, it's hard to think that many people were misled.
it was apparently leakbait according to PolarPanda PolarPanda

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom