• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Okay, sorry to change the subject, but I need a little bit of help.
I have an assignment for art class, where we have to make a word out of pictures that go along with the word. I chose the word "kitten." I've done every letter except the K. Can someone help me out?
Are we going to the same school? I literally just did that.
Perhaps have the third stroke of the ‘K’ curve off a bit, and be striped, like a tail.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I found this too:
Poor Lucina is so heartbroken, and Palutena was just about to give him a special, uh, "gift"
tfw you have to go through the deaths of everyone close to you in a horrific alternate future, then when it's all finally over and you think you found love at last it turns out you've been played

1550242601624.png

D

Deleted member

Have yall seen these tweets? I know they probably don’t mean **** , but they’re still really cool. I think the best case scenario would be getting both Steve and Banjo announced in the same trailer, showing XBox’s support.
I don’t think Xbox tweets mean anything to this but still cute:)
View attachment 192616
Oh ho, I like the sound of that...
2104B356-FD97-44B2-8595-D0C0D2B7AEA3.png

Aw hell naw I ain’t dealing with this **** today when I come back that better not be shown again.

D

Deleted member

>THAT TRASHY STEVE 3D MODEL ON MY THREAD
E02214BD-3DEF-4D35-A94D-7AA1DB815C42.jpeg

Gojira and Jaguar! De-de-delete!

Last edited by a moderator:

CallMeKnux

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0424-3957-0991
oh btw! I hope everyone had a nice Valentine’s Day yesterday!

I had a sad Valentine’s Day personally, but I hope everyone else had an awesome one ! Especially if u had a special someone!!

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
WHY ARE YOU RUNNING
GET BACK HERE
and i looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was death, and hell followed with him. and power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

- revelation 6:8​

D

Deleted member

and i looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was death, and hell followed with him. and power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

- revelation 6:8​
god has no power on this board

D

Deleted member

Ok, I will ignore the pictures of that trashy Steve 3D model to say something:

Godzilla: Save The Earth is dope, completely fun, polished and addicting.

If you find this game somewhere, BUY IT. You won’t regret the purchase.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
god has no power on this board
then he went up from there to bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him, “go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!”

when he looked behind him and saw them, he cursed them in the name of the lord. then two female bears came out of the woods and tore up forty-two lads of their number.
- 2 kings 2:23-24​

D

Deleted member

then he went up from there to bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him, “go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!”

when he looked behind him and saw them, he cursed them in the name of the lord. then two female bears came out of the woods and tore up forty-two lads of their number.
- 2 kings 2:23-24​
why does this sound so much like a ****post lmfao

"lmao baldy headass"
"bro **** you goddamn"
female bears: it's free real estate

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom