• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Honestly if we every have to choose between the girl or the guy in Astral Chains at any point I'm gonna cry because I love both of them
The game looks pretty dope, but the main characters themselves I'm not too attached to. I dig all their robot helpers though, really sick designs.

If there's one character that I think DOES look cool, it's the dude with the glasses and scar on his chin.

Shroob

Sup?
Still getting no acknowledgement for my last few posts...
Zinith, babe.

As someone who likes you, lemme be real with you for a sec.

Is everything alright? Like, I've noticed over the last couple days you've been extra "Please pay attention to me"

I don't know what's up, and like, I don't know what to tell ya, man. You're doing this during a Direct's hype period, people wanna focus on the Direct.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Of course a Digimon character could get in.

But there's not exactly any credible leaks at any point pointing towards it. There's a fair possibility Brave could relate to it, but if Agumon has evolutions, which are more than likely separate character files(like Nana and Popo are), we'd probably have found some more information. So it's unlikely to relate to him, though not impossible. The fact Brave got removed is telling alone that they still have a lot more work to do. Or it could just be because we found it.

There's no reason to outright dismiss the possibility. Doesn't mean there's any real good evidence towards Agumon right now. There's a lot more towards Erdrick, if only due to various credible leakers at best.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Zinith, babe.

Is everything alright? Like, I've noticed over the last couple days you've been extra "Please pay attention to me"

I don't know what's up, and like, I don't know what to tell ya, man. You're doing this during a Direct's hype period, people wanna focus on the Direct.
I dunno, I've had posts get lost in the ether before, lately it's been getting worse. It just feels like the thread has blind spots and it's not really fair

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Zinith, babe.

But also, what are we supposed to say to Boshi getting brought up for the nth time?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
someone has suggested the codenames could be chosen because they begin with the same first letter as the fighter.

Jack = Joker
Brave = could be someone whos name begins with a B?
Banjo, Bandanna Dee, Beedrill, Blastoise, Beat, Big, Blaze, Burn Rooster and Bob from Tekken. That's all I could think of

For most of you, your Direct hunger has been satiated.

But not me...

View attachment 192256
Not me...
If it makes you feel better, I didn't get those Prime Trilogy ports to tide us over until Prime 4 gets released.

Shroob

Sup?
I dunno, I've had posts get lost in the ether before, lately it's been getting worse. It just feels like the thread has blind spots and it's not really fair
Man, people just wanna focus on the Direct rn, give it a couple of days until the initial hype wears off. Remember, a lot of people who are still here wanna speculate, so they're going to mainly focus on speculating.

No one's ignoring you, just, people wanna talk about Smash right now.

Zinith

Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Man, people just wanna focus on the Direct rn, give it a couple of days until the initial hype wears off. Remember, a lot of people who are still here wanna speculate, so they're going to mainly focus on speculating.

No one's ignoring you, just, people wanna talk about Smash right now.
And it WAS about Smash if you actually took a look at it...

D

Deleted member

User was warned for this post
MARIOMAKERMARIOMAKERMARIOMAKERMARIOMAKERMARIOMAKERMARIOMAKERMARIOMAKERMAKERMARIOMAKERMARIOMAKER

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I think the thread poll was meant for people to select multiple options but the box wasn't checked. :p

Cyn Cyn

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Banjo, Bandanna Dee, Beedrill, Blastoise, Beat, Big, Blaze, Burn Rooster and Bob from Tekken. That's all I could think of
And to no surprise, Brian is forgotten. XD(Don't take this seriously, please)

Also, B. Orchid. I'm surprised you didn't think of that one. :p

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Bro it's mostly that like all your posts are about Yoshi lol

Like they all kinda blend together a la Graizen's Agumon posts and at some point we run out of responses

D

Deleted member

Who is the person that voted "I loved it! It was a great Direct!" alongside me? They are epic.
I voted for that as soon as possible. I thought it was a great direct as soon as they showed us Mario Maker 2 alone.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

What do you mean by blind spots?
Anyway, we love 99.9 percent of your posts, we just might not really know what to say to them sometimes. We still appreciate your posts.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Man. Tetris Battle Royale is actually pretty challenging.

I've played a game for a good 5 minutes straight and still only got 20th.

D

Deleted member

Now that I remembered, yeah it's pretty insane to think that Monolith Soft would have anything yet. Remember that they posted job listings back in October 2018, five months ago.

If we're gonna hear anything Xenoblade related or from their studio, it'll most likely be during October-December of this year. Gonna be a while, boys.

D

Deleted member

BREAKING NEWS: NINTENDO ANNOUNCES SUPER SLOPE MAKER: THIS TIME IT'S PERSONAL

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Thanks for changing the poll! I voted for I loved it, It sucked, and I didn't watch it. :grin:

Zinith

Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
What do you mean by blind spots?
Anyway, we love 99.9 percent of your posts, we just might not really know what to say to them sometimes. We still appreciate your posts.
Remember when you got more likes for your response AGREEING with me than my original post got?

That's what I'm talking about

KMDP

Smash Legend
Man. Tetris Battle Royale is actually pretty challenging.

I've played a game for a good 5 minutes straight and still only got 20th.
How do you play the game?

Most people build up stacks with only enough space for I-Blocks, but if you leave two squares of space instead, then you can build up huge combos (meaning more garbage) by basically just dropping pieces into the slot until the stack is gone.

Something Puyo Puyo Tetris taught me.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
There's nothing unfair about having nobody look at your posts, it happens all the time, to many of us.

Who is the person that voted "I loved it! It was a great Direct!" alongside me? They are epic.
I voted for that as soon as possible. I thought it was a great direct as soon as they showed us Mario Maker 2 alone.
That was me.

Honestly, I liked the Direct, but what really pulled me over to loving it was Astral Chain and the LA Remake. Solid end to the direct.

D

Deleted member

I think Banjo is very likely, but that doesn't matter now because MARIOMAKERMARIOMAKERMARIOMAKERMARIOMAKERMARIOMAKERMARIOMAKERMARIOMAKERMARIOMAKERMARIOMAKERMARIOMAKERMARIOMAKER

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
-Disney is in Nintendo Direct with a new Tsum Tsum game for Switch
-Brave has a bear theme
-Banjo is a bear

it's happening.
I’ll do you one better:
Super Mario Maker 2 lets you build levels
Banjo N&B let’s you build cars
Mario Maker 2 has a Jeep thingie
Banjo confirmed

D

Deleted member

I found this video in "Gaming for You" in YouTube and I made this.
thanks youtube.png
That was me.

Honestly, I liked the Direct, but what really pulled me over to loving it was Astral Chain and the LA Remake. Solid end to the direct.
KIN
handshake.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom