• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Holy ****, 1049 from me.

I thought I mostly just lurked. Evidently I'm a lot more talkative than I'd thought.

And I am very much a fan of the new title. I'm rewatching the whole series in time to get ready for the 14th. Maybe I should make some GoT Mii fighters (and then watch Arya wreck everyone...)
You may have been the first one to get it. I just finished re-watching it last week. :)

Noipoi

Howdy!
So what games besides Ultimate have ya'll been playing lately?

I'm intending to pick up BotW again, and start playing some of my other new Switch games soon as well. I've also been playing Sonic 3 & Knuckles and Black Mesa lately. The former is an interesting experience, as I haven't really had a chance to play one of the old 2D Sanics before. Gameplay's fun, and the music's fantastic; I'm just terrible at the game, lol.

I'm excited for the new Xen levels in Black Mesa. The trailers really hyped me for it. I can already tell it's a complete upgrade from the original's Xen levels.
I'm gonna get Tropical Freeze soon, hear it's good.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Pit’s Star KO screams is still top tier in everythingness

Also, with him having a massive crush on both :ultpalutena: and :ultzelda: aswell as thinking :ultsamus::ultzss: is a beast, there’s gonna be a whole army of inspiration coming at you from :ultpit: to U

Palutena’s Temple can only be played with atleast one :ultpit: player...and is also the most competitive stage in Smash history
Honestly, I hate the star KO. Many ppl just make fun of Pit because of that or something else (I wonder if JP Pit says something else). The one idea I have outta that is if someone says that to him, I can imagine him pointing an EZ Cannon to their face, saying "Say that one more time...", if you know what I mean. Maybe part of my problem with it is being stereotyped sometimes... (brawl Pit side-b spam flashbacks, even though I never spammed that).

Well anyways, as far as those characters go, my ties to :ultpit::ultpalutena are gone, :ultzelda: can be friends with him, while :ultsamus::ultzss: is my top choice for him for many reasons, but I probably mentioned it before. I do wanna be inspiring with my ideas though. I can't have my many years of stockpiling ideas and passion/determination go to waste after all. I'm honestly just sad because there aren't many that share similar interests to me... at least in the shipping department. The plenty rain we got this week also has been boring times, though even that inspires me sometimes.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
To honor our fallen thread, here's a fun question everyone can join in on: How many posts did you guys have in the old thread?

You can check it by hovering your mouse over your avatar by the thread's title, you should get a message like this:

I'm sure there are a lot of people who completely blow my count away. Calling Zinith Zinith and @osby in particular.

Not sure if it's possible for those of you that are on your phones.
2.png

xD What I got in comparison to you is pretty much nothin'. By miles!

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Just wait until you get to the upside down Castle.
I’m probably ****ed.

But I planned on doing that since I heard about it, so that will most definitely be happening.

Then after that...well, i’m Just going to have to figure out if i’m going to buy/start RE2 or wait for Kingdom Hearts 3. I’ve got a lot of games to play .

Speaking of that, let me think. I just finished Red Dead 2.

SotN
Rondo of Blood
Dragon Quest XI
Persona 5
Kingdom Hearts 3
Yoshi’s Crafted World
Resident Evil 2 Remake
Fire Emblem whenever the hell they decide to release that
TWEWY

I’m considering getting NSMBUD, and potentially a few select other games (Tales of Vesperia, another Monster Hunter) but I really would like to either go back to a game i’ve been wanting to replay for years and haven’t (TTYD) or just casually play a game for some time before returning to the backlog.

At this rate I might just play through RE2 before KH3 just to break up the JRPGs a little more. I have quite a few to play.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh hey, it's the new thread. Seems like the previous Ultimate thread couldn't get to page 9999...

Making it tonight's big loser.

EMyksYMdvVUJKDcBYJAZrxoLU-8baFvYLJIYSvcmdQM.jpg

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
How long have you been on that thread? Cause I was there since Dec 6 of last year and I had 869
xD The times I posted anything on the old thread were pretty scarce...I think it begain in 2017...? But again, it was a rarity, I was most of the time on the Ridley threads/social or chatting with other friends in PMs...as you probably noticed, I didn't say much in some of the discussions since I didn't have anything to say regarding it, unless a post gave me an idea for a quick doodle with Ridley or stuff like that.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
I have been playing through New Mario Deluxe (again) and Diablo 3 (again).
The release of Mario U Deluxe is the perfect opportunity for me to play that game, considering I missed the Wii U release.

Of course, I'd need to buy it first, and I have other priorities right now.

I hope they bring out another Super Mario Maker, since I missed out on the first one (I did have a Wii U, but I got it after NSMBU came out and didn't have the money to buy SMM at the time).
So what games besides Ultimate have ya'll been playing lately?

I'm intending to pick up BotW again, and start playing some of my other new Switch games soon as well. I've also been playing Sonic 3 & Knuckles and Black Mesa lately. The former is an interesting experience, as I haven't really had a chance to play one of the old 2D Sanics before. Gameplay's fun, and the music's fantastic; I'm just terrible at the game, lol.

I'm excited for the new Xen levels in Black Mesa. The trailers really hyped me for it. I can already tell it's a complete upgrade from the original's Xen levels.
I've been playing Spyro the Dragon 2 (Reignited) on my PS4 and Puyo Puyo Tetris on my Switch (I only need to buy one more of the Alternate Voice Packs in the in-game store and I've 100%'d the game).

I'd be playing other games on my PS4 (like Injustice 2 and Soulcalibur VI, which I got at the same time), but the fact that Spyro is such a huge install kind of demands that I finish the whole trilogy before playing something else (because Spyro has taken up the last bit of space of my PS4's hard drive).

I've also been playing a Fire Emblem 7 ROM Hack (Reverse Recruitment) on and off, which I've brought up a few times in the NintenZone thread.

There's also Pokémon Shuffle on my 3DS, which I think I'm finally starting to wind down on... man, I've been playing that game since a little after it came out... The game is coming up on it's 4-year Anniversary on February 18th.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
xD The times I posted anything on the old thread were pretty scarce...I think it begain in 2017...? But again, it was a rarity, I was most of the time on the Ridley threads/social or chatting with other friends in PMs...as you probably noticed, I didn't said much in some of the discussions since I didn't had much to say, unless a post gave me an idea for a quick doodle with Ridley or stuff like that.
Well ain’t that a statement about my social life.
AEF0CED1-E44E-4C5A-94ED-A634E264AEC7.jpeg

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer

KMDP

Smash Legend
"Negative Emotion Empowerment: The power to gain strength and power from negative emotions."

...I don't think that's a very good power for me...

Not as bad as it would be for someone like Noipoi Noipoi , though.

Let's try that again...
"Life Electricity Manipulation: The power to manipulate electricity that can give life."
...That's better, I guess.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
So, you write a page, post it here, and that’s your power? Or is there a test. .?
Believe me, there are plenty more powers I made where that came from.

EDIT: Plus, I just like the idea of manipulating things from parallel universes.

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
"Negative Emotion Empowerment: The power to gain strength and power from negative emotions."

...I don't think that's a very good power for me...

Not as bad as it would be for someone like Noipoi Noipoi , though.

Let's try that again...
"Life Electricity Manipulation: The power to manipulate electricity that can give life."
...That's better, I guess.
The first one I got was Cheese Manipulation......it is exactly what you think it is.

I also rolled again and got Absolute Change, which I find to be much more satisfying and relevant: "The ability to change anything."

Noipoi

Howdy!
So, is spatial blast just an energy blast? Or can I shoot space stuff?

Can I shoot a black hole out of my hands? An asteroid?

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
So, you write a page, post it here, and that’s your power? Or is there a test. .?
Cyn Cyn gave a link to a random page on the Super Power Wiki. Just click the link.
The first one I got was Cheese Manipulation......it is exactly what you think it is.

I also rolled again and got Absolute Change, which I find to be much more satisfying and relevant: "The ability to change anything."
A relevant video.

Noipoi

Howdy!
xD Apparently...it is "Electromagnetic Pulse Emission: The power to emit an electromagnetic pulse." If this messes up with tech, no wonder why my Smartphone goes nuts and sometimes dies out of nowhere when I use it, same for the internet modem today.
You too!? God this happens all the time, it's so annoying!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom