• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slavic

Ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars
309D00F6-4271-4C3E-A63C-0EF1974F33CB.jpeg

also who can forget centipede’s and millipede’s charismatic cousins...

*looks at smudged writing on hand*

symphonies and airpods

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Y'all hear? Gunn's been rehired by Disney to direct Guardians 3!

About time those hypocrites had half a brain given they were the same people hiring wife beater Johnny Depp and Sarah Silverman (Voice of Vanellope von Schweetz) whose made similar tweets to Gunn.

Last edited:

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Y'all hear? Gunn's been rehired by Disney to direct Guardians 3!

About time those hypocrites had half a brain given they were the same people hiring wife beater Johnny Depp and Sarah Silverman (Voice of Vanellope von Schweetz) whose made similar tweets to Gunn.
Uhh have you been paying attention to the news, It's actually the reverse with Depp.

D

Deleted member

Pretty much immediately after I made the post about Cap.Syrup being more deserving than a WarioWare rep in Smash simply because of moveset inspiration I realized how dumb I sounded. (Like sheesh, freaking ROB has a moveset.)
The biggest reasons I want Syrup in is because I believe it's the best chance we have to get a new WarioLand, she's the closest thing Wario has to a consistent foil, and literally all of Wario's representation in Smash right now is WarioWare related with almost nothing tied to his original platformers. There's a stage, assist trophy, 15/19 spirits in his series are Ware heck even Wario's default costume is his biker gear and he is categorized under "WarioWare" on the official website.
WarioLand hit a tough spot after the VirtualBoy and the poor sales of his 21st century titles sunk the series to the point where there hasn't been any Wario platformers in 12 years. What Syrup means to me is Wario's entire back catalogue of platforming adventures and their questionable future. Without Land, there would be no Ware.
Long story short, I think it's about time they made a comeback.
I think there was a rumor of Retro Studios working on a new WarioWare

Good news everyone!!! James Gunn is returning to direct GotG 3. (After Suicide Squad 2)

https://m.ca.ign.com/articles/2019/...laxy-3-james-gunn-reportedly-back-as-director
ew another white male

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
I can't say I've ever had a Mac n' Cheese.

I think it's more of an American thing.
I am now convinced that all moments in your life up until this point in which you have felt sadness could have been reduced if you had Mac & Cheese brought into your life before now.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I can't say I've ever had a Mac n' Cheese.

I think it's more of an American thing.
We put cheese on ****ing everything.

Mac'n'cheese is just the epitome of that.

D

Deleted member

if we're talking about favourite foods by god do i love fortnite borgar from mcnaldo

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
So I made fajitas the other night, and now I'm looking at the leftovers thinking, "do I want to go through the effort of heating the tortillas and grating the cheese and dicing a tomato... or just put the meat in the microwave and eat it out of its tupperware bowl with a fork?"

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
is it bad that I had to google "mac and cheese" because I completely forgot what it was at first

I've never had it and I don't think it's very common over here. So probably not all that surprising that I'd forget what it is for a moment.

D

Deleted member

So I made fajitas the other night, and now I'm looking at the leftovers thinking, "do I want to go through the effort of heating the tortillas and grating the cheese and dicing a tomato... or just put the meat in the microwave and eat it out of its tupperware bowl with a fork?"
eat some mac and cheese and throw up all day

i had a terrible morning

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Here's a bit of a random discussion topic for you.

In your eyes, does Joker count as a SEGA rep? I'm not trying to play into the false "Only a certain number of characters per company", but what do you think the chances of another SEGA character is after his inclusion, Sonic, new IP or otherwise? I've always considered Bayo a SEGA IP moreso than a Nintendo one, but I dunno if I feel the same way about Joker given how Persona and SMT existed well before SEGA snatched up Atlus. What do you think?

Also for those curious about my Personal 5 trek I'm on the 5th palace and it's easily the worst palace of the lot. This place sucks. Still in love with this game though.
Atlus is a subsidiary of SEGA right now, so yes I consider him a SEGA rep, just like Bayo.

In terms of another SEGA rep, I don't really know for sure. I wouldn't surprised in the slightest if they added another Sonic character (like Tails) or go w/ another IP, like Puyo Puyo for example.

It's definitely plausible that we get another SEGA rep. In my opinion, it's not the 3rd party company w/ the highest chance of getting another character right now, but it's in the realm of possibility.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
By cheese, you mean that weird stuff that melts when you heat it?
Velveeta? Not usually. We have way too many livestock in the country due to our unhealthy meat consumption, so farmers get a ****ton of milk to use for dairy products. So real cheese is one of the easiest and cheapest things to find at the grocery at all times.

But usually you keep some Velveeta in the fridge for when you're lazy and just want to make a cheese dip without running the risk of ruining it.

D

Deleted member

It that enough letter in a post? Didn't we have a rule that force you to have certain number of letter per post?
I would riot like a productive citizen because those three letters said more than the entirety of the political argument that happened today to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Pretty much immediately after I made the post about Cap.Syrup being more deserving than a WarioWare rep in Smash simply because of moveset inspiration I realized how dumb I sounded. (Like sheesh, freaking ROB has a moveset.)
The biggest reasons I want Syrup in is because I believe it's the best chance we have to get a new WarioLand, she's the closest thing Wario has to a consistent foil, and literally all of Wario's representation in Smash right now is WarioWare related with almost nothing tied to his original platformers. There's a stage, assist trophy, 15/19 spirits in his series are Ware heck even Wario's default costume is his biker gear and he is categorized under "WarioWare" on the official website.
WarioLand hit a tough spot after the VirtualBoy and the poor sales of his 21st century titles sunk the series to the point where there hasn't been any Wario platformers in 12 years. What Syrup means to me is Wario's entire back catalogue of platforming adventures and their questionable future. Without Land, there would be no Ware.
Long story short, I think it's about time they made a comeback.
I feel that Wario Land's best chances are with Good Feel aka the Yoshi's Wooly World/Crafted World and Kirby's Epic Yarn studio. Considering they made Shake It which was awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom