• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

It's 3 in the morning right now but I'm listening to Kagerou Project and crying even though it's not August 15th yet someone send help
This is something I would do to be honest.
Except I would be in deep meditation, or daydreaming.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Its a matter of time until The Legend of Zelda gets a live-action movie. Being Nintendo's next big franchise after Mario and Pokemon I can feel it.

Noipoi

Howdy!
With Pokémon, sonic, and soon mario coming to the big screen. How would you feel if in the next few years we got decent to good movies/tv shows for some big name games which eventually led to super smash bros the movie?
A Wario movie could be the funniest **** if put in the right hands.

UltimateXsniper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5198-2617-9626
It's 2 AM in the morning and I'm still looking at the Sonic movie trailer just to see how hated it is.

It's current over 10M views and has 155K likes to 238K dislikes

So a 39.4% overall like rating.
I have no hope at all that the movie is going to be good. Sonic looks awful, we don't need the military or even actual people other than eggman, it's just... Ugh. Doesn't help that as a Sonic fan that I've been let down multiple times. Actually I think I'm very pessimistic towards Sonic now these days. At least detective Pikachu looks interesting.

Also unrelated topic, but I couldn't find where to post this but I'm just now realizing one change in Ultimate 3.0.
IMG_20190110_134356.jpg

IMG_20190501_020448.jpg
I've been talking since release how this was never a thing and it's the one thing that slipped right by me. Oof

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Also in said smash bros film, who would be the main villain or twist villain?
Luigi.

Inconspicuous
Eternally overshadowed
Pent up personal issues

It's the classic "Oh, you thought I was your friend, but I was secretly jealous the entire time!" twist.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
User was warned for this post
Y'know what?

I decided to make a ****post OC at 1 in the goddamn morning.

-removed, image was deemed not okay-

I'm not sorry at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Don't be sorry, this is ****ing hilarious.

s-sauce?
I also have a transparent version.

1511936732416.png

there are rough lines but i didnt care because 1.) it's 1 AM and 2.) its gonna be so small it wont even matter

obligatory Mythra Mythra paging

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Huh, hello there, what did I miss?

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Oh yeah, I'm still considering signing up for that local tourney at my college.

Looks like the turnout will be around 30 people for Ultimate Singles, and there are a couple of players who've competed at major tourneys (like Pound).
Seems like the most notable one is Lucius, who is a :ultyoshi: main.

And there's also the incredibly slim, but still plausible outcome that a big name player could sign up (maybe).

I've got till tonight to sign up, so I'll think it over the course of today.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Oh yeah, I'm still considering signing up for that local tourney at my college.

Looks like the turnout will be around 30 people for Ultimate Singles, and there are a couple of players who've competed at major tourneys (like Pound).
Seems like the most notable one is Lucius, who is a :ultyoshi: main.

And there's also the incredibly slim, but still plausible outcome that a big name player could sign up (maybe).

I've got till tonight to sign up, so I'll think it over the course of today.
Just sign up and go.

What's the worst that could possibly happen, you lose?

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
As an important reminder, telling individuals and/or informing them as of methods (including direct naming) of attaining or viewing inappropriate and/or explicit content is against site guidelines and will be punished accordingly. Please do not engage in this behavior.

Shroob

Sup?
As an important reminder, telling individuals and/or informing them as of methods (including direct naming) of attaining or viewing inappropriate and/or explicit content is against site guidelines and will be punished accordingly. Please do not engage in this behavior.
Well if it isn't BB

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Just sign up and go.

What's the worst that could possibly happen, you lose?
Eh... it's more of a scheduling matter than me being nervous about it.

I got a lot of schoolwork and shopping to do over the rest of the week/weekend, so I'm trying to figure out if I actually have time to do it.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Luigi.

Inconspicuous
Eternally overshadowed
Pent up personal issues

It's the classic "Oh, you thought I was your friend, but I was secretly jealous the entire time!" twist.
Wow... Doesn't help he's green, the uncreative color of envy. Honestly, he's the sort of fellow who would end up the villain by doing absolutely nothing.

You know what? I deserved to be slapped for that one, lmao.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I kind of want to see Howard the duck in his own film, but at the same time I like his cameos. It’s like where’s Waldo you never where he will show next. I wish his infinity war cameo was kept it sounded funny.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
With Pokémon, sonic, and soon mario coming to the big screen. How would you feel if in the next few years we got decent to good movies/tv shows for some big name games which eventually led to super smash bros the movie?
Assuming Thanos memes die out by then, they'll come back in full force once we see characters like Doc Louis or Rodin begin the "Smash Bros. Initiative". Lots of the main protagonists from their respective franchises end up becoming some kind of Marvel Superhero Expy, like Donkey Kong for the Hulk, Sonic for Quicksilver, Mega Man for Iron Man, and even Shulk for Doctor Strange. This is also assuming third-party characters get to stick for this impossible cinematic universe.

Oh, and cue obligatory Stan Lee Tier cameos with Sakurai.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom