• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Why is she wearing that?

Also, I thought for a moment that he was going to draw her like how Rose was drawn in the Titanic.
Yusuke wanted Ann to model nude, and while she was doing that, Morgana was off trying to open the (spoiler territory, I'll stop there).

She served to distract Yusuke. Taking clothes off takes time, you know.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
She agreed to draw a nude, but she was actually trying to trick him and stall for time to await his masters arrival. She dressed so heavily so she could stall. It makes more sense in context.
She also dressed so heavily because she just didn't wanna do it (be a nude model, i mean).

Last edited:

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Oh, I thought her age was established.
Huh. Let's hope she is not underaged, because that could be a disaster.
Bruh.

Futaba is as old as Kasumi will likely be, and nothing bad happened out of having the capability to romance her.

I think (hope) people understand that it's a game and there's suspension of disbelief required for it.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Bruh.

Futaba is as old as Kasumi will likely be, and nothing bad happened out of having the capability to romance her.

I think (hope) people understand that it's a game and there's suspension of disbelief required for it.
Isn't it a high school student romancing other high school students? Like damn, we can't let teenagers like other teenagrs now.

D

Deleted member

What would your thoughts be on an unnofical Smashboads Minecraft server?

Last edited by a moderator:

QuiqueST

Smash Apprentice
Irene/Chinderblock is 35 yeah
Others are in their mid to upper 30s
But one particular user on here is in her 50s, at 57 actually :p @Galaxy Queen Rosalina
I was about to say that there was one user that was in their 50s but couldn't remember her name.
It's respectable to have that passion at that age. And I feel it's what a lot of us wish to have when we get older.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Alright y’all I’ve calmed down a bit

But

I dunno. Maybe I’ll just stick to discord and PMs from now on.

For last couple of months, I’ve had some kind of strong desire to help. Sometimes it’s okay, but more often than not, I feel like a total obstacle than anything else. It really feels like regardless of what anyone says, nobody wants or needs me to help. Being a mod or min is hopeless, probably for one reason, but compounded several times against my emotional problems recently. Helping out in the thread proper, I constantly feel like I overstep.
When something makes me feel like my help is worthless, it’s one of my triggers basically. Recently anyway.

I’m no good here, not for y’all, not for myself, not for the staff, not at all.

If you need me, PM me. Start a group PM, ask for my discord idc.

For the time being, even if it’s just for a bit, I’m leaving the thread.

Goodbye.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
If you're not an unborn child from the future then you're a manchild for spending time on these boards.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

But

For last couple of months, I’ve had some kind of strong desire to help. Sometimes it’s okay, but more often than not, I feel like a total obstacle than anything else. It really feels like regardless of what anyone says, nobody wants or needs me to help. Being a mod or min is hopeless, probably for one reason, but compounded several times against my emotional problems recently. Helping out in the thread proper, I constantly feel like I overstep.
When something makes me feel like my help is worthless, it’s one of my triggers basically. Recently anyway.

Goodbye.
toaster, no

1556574464252.png

i forbid you from leaving, damnit

you're a cornerstone of this thread

D

Deleted member

But

Goodbye.
If you really feel that way, I understand. Just know we all appreciate your presence here.

D

Deleted member

But

Goodbye.
Add me on Discord. I’m Taylor F#2966.

Noipoi

Howdy!

But

Goodbye.
Oh no

no

Aw man

I can't stop you, but i'm really gonna miss you

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

But

Goodbye.
In the end, it's your choice, mate. I ain't gonna tell you what to do and not do. Just know your absence will be felt.

D

Deleted member

But

Goodbye.
Bye, Pyra.
You have done well in helping me!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

But

Goodbye.

Dropping my Lewdcord PhotonEdge#4771
Im not the talkative kind but if you wanna drop some of your artwork for feedback, tips and memes Im there.

Or just keep using our PM, what it matters is that you feel comfortable.

Last edited:

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Faygo died.

Tots apparently died while I was sleeping.

Toaster's leaving.

Oh god what the **** is happening.
We've reached the arc of the SmashBoards anime where all our allies are dropping like flies right before the final battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom