• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
How dare you say that about Cream!
xD Would you believe that I forgot she even existed? The last time I saw her or at least remember her was in Sonic X. She had a pretty annoying voice in Spanish.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
xD Would you believe that I forgot she even existed? The last time I saw her or at least remember her was in Sonic X. She had a pretty annoying voice in Spanish.
Well her English counterpart in that show didn’t sound much better in that show or during the 4-Kids era. Thank you Michelle Ruff.

Cream is unironically the most underrated Sonic character. Espio is a close second :yoshi:
She is soooo good in the Advance games.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Cream is the most overpowered character in the Sonic games.

Almost entirely because of Cheese.
Cream is unironically the most underrated Sonic character. Espio is a close second :yoshi:
Agreed.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
So like, I'm no expert in Metroid lore, but aren't the space pirates all supposed to be the same species or something, and just look different because they use biological engineering on them selves? Does that man Ridley is a dragon because he wanted to be one? If so he's a role model for sure.

New Headcannon:

Ridley: Yo bio-engineers, you guys should make me a dragon. I want to have wings and a tail and fire breath- actually make that plasma breath. I want to be a dragon that breaths plasma. And make me like, really big too!

Kraid: Yeah well I want to be even bigger! Make me freaking Godzilla!

Crocomire: Hey you know what would be a funny prank? What if we snuck a little bit of Furby DNA into Ridley's genetic code just too see how long it takes him too notice? He'd be like, and evil furby dragon.

Mother Brain: Sigh.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Well her English counterpart in that show didn’t sound much better in that show or during the 4-Kids era. Thank you Michelle Ruff.

She is soooo good in the Advance games.
o.o Oooh! xD I remember I used to be a hardcore Tails fan back then...then it went to Shadow, and then to Amy for some reason, until the cursed 06 game came along and I preferred Silver over everyone else, despite him being a little underrated. But I don't know why I have a soft spot for characters that aren't that appreciated. They deserve more love.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
they're ****ing pirates
I mean maybe wikis aren't the most accurate source of information but...
Space Pirates are a species of warring bipedal organisms encountered throughout the Metroid series. They have been present in galactic affairs since as far back as the formation of the Galactic Federation.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
BLAZE. THE. CAT.

View attachment 187981

Third to Eggman and Big, in my opinion.

do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it!!

Do it and i'll love you forever!!!
Blaze is definitely my favorite Sonic character, I wouldn’t say she’s underrated but yeah I hope she’ll be able to make a strong comeback to the main series.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
NPD (US revenue data) results came in, and Smash Ultimate had an incredible month:

-It was the best selling game of December
-It was the fifth best selling game of 2018, beating out games like Monster Hunter World and Spider-Man while only losing to Red Dead Redemption, Call of Duty, NBA 2K and Madden.
-It has officially taken the title of best selling exclusive from Halo 3 in its launch month, beating it out by 0.3 million.

Needless to say, Ultimate has been a huge success.

Edit: Also, this does not include digital sales, so that's even more impressive.
Smash Ultimate is a monster
View attachment 187978

Incineroar's such a Chad.
K Rool is a better Chad

AndreaAC

I didn't ask you to draw him, but you did tell me that in a conversation as it somehow lead to that...
O - O I am honestly blank. I really don't remember ever saying that. I know I am surely not a Yoshi fan by any means, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't draw him, I mean, it is a little complicated since I am not used to draw him as much as Riddles, but I guess I could give him a shot one day.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
NPD (US revenue data) results came in, and Smash Ultimate had an incredible month:

-It was the best selling game of December
-It was the fifth best selling game of 2018, beating out games like Monster Hunter World and Spider-Man while only losing to Red Dead Redemption, Call of Duty, NBA 2K and Madden.
-It has officially taken the title of best selling exclusive from Halo 3 in its launch month, beating it out by 0.3 million.

Needless to say, Ultimate has been a huge success.

Edit: Also, this does not include digital sales, so that's even more impressive.
Jesus...this game is doing much better than I ever thought possible. Besting Halo 3 in its launch month? That is crazy.

More the reason to keep making DLC for this game!

Noipoi

Howdy!
Espio is so underrated, chameleon didn't even become an avatar species in Sonic Forces...

Well, neither did Vector crocodiles, but that makes a little bit more sense why it was not included...
Vector's chad crocodilian body was too much for the character creator engine to handle.

KMDP

Smash Legend
BLAZE. THE. CAT.

View attachment 187981

Third to Eggman and Big, in my opinion.
Noipoi, Eggman is one of the most popular Sonic characters, he's really not that underrated.

Blaze, however, is an under-utilised character.
do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it!!

Do it and i'll love you forever!!!
Do I already have your forever love, Noi? :laugh:
Espio is so underrated, chameleon didn't even become an avatar species in Sonic Forces...

Well, neither did Vector crocodiles, but that makes a little bit more sense why it was not included...
Well, in that case, Rouge is also underrated; we didn't get Bats either.

Then again, at least Rouge showed up in Forces, unlike Blaze.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Noipoi, Eggman is one of the most popular Sonic characters, he's really not that underrated.

Blaze, however, is an under-utilised character.
Nah, I just meant he was my favorite Sonic character period. Eggman is the goddamn best.

Do I already have your forever love, Noi? :laugh:
You all have my forever love!

Except F Fukayoo

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID/s

Yeah, cause when I think of anthro crocodiles, I think "chad bodies"

:ultkrool:
Dude, K Rool is the Uber-Chad.

He's what peak male performance looks like.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom