• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Hear me out on this one:
>We have 6 Smash games if we divide 3DS and Wii U as Smash 4 and 5.
>6 is an even number, so when we divide it by 2 it will give us a regular number.
>6:2=3
>We don’t know 3 codenames of the Fighter Pass characters (only “Brave” and “Jack”).
>A triangle has 3 sides.

The next fighter after “Brave” will be Illuminati or Bill Cypher.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Hear me out on this one:
>We have 6 Smash games if we divide 3DS and Wii U as Smash 4 and 5.
>6 is a pair number, so when we divide it by 2 it will give us a regular number.
>6:2=3
>We don’t know 3 codenames of the Fighter Pass characters (only “Brave” and “Jack”).
>A triangle has 3 sides.

The next fighter after “Brave” will be Illuminati or Bill Cypher.
Why didn't John Dylan Smith think of this?

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING smashboards! just wanted to remind you that we're another day closer to jane (yes, THE jane from persona 5: the battle royal) getting confirmed in smash ultimate! make sure to save your eshop wallet funds for the upcoming fighter pass when jane steals the spotlight!

1553947901649.png

forgive me god for in invoking steveposting i have sinned the greatest sin of all

D

Deleted member

GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING smashboards! just wanted to remind you that we're another day closer to jane (yes, THE jane from persona 5: the battle royal) getting confirmed in smash ultimate! make sure to save your eshop wallet funds for the upcoming fighter pass when jane steals the spotlight!

View attachment 202644

forgive me god for in invoking steveposting i have sinned the greatest sin of all
give us panda back, atlus

Last edited by a moderator:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

View attachment 202644

Why is everyone freaking out over Jane though? The only thing she has going for her is that she's cute. We don't even know her moveset, or personality. Just seems like its jumping the gun to me. Not saying you cant like the character, just people are acting like its the next Steve, and we don't even know anything about her besides the fact that she exists.

D

Deleted member

Just a heads-up: 6 is an even number and 3 is an odd number.

I'm pretty sure it hasn't been done yet, feel free to make one.
Glad to know.
I just used the closest word to the spanish term (“par” and “impar”), so it is good to know the right way to say it.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Why is everyone freaking out over Jane though? The only thing she has going for her is that she's cute. We don't even know her moveset, or personality. Just seems like its jumping the gun to me. Not saying you cant like the character, just people are acting like its the next Steve, and we don't even know anything about her besides the fact that she exists.
People already like Joker. Joker+girl is enough for a lot of fans, assuming she's a gender option.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I was under the impression it was a new character, but yeah, that makes sense.
Even if she's a new character, the little we've seen from her was pretty interesting, being a very reasonable foil to the main characters.

D

Deleted member

Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen just watched the first episode of kamen rider blade, this show is so stupid and campy i love it

also kenzaki my man get over it tachibana hella betrayed y'all, i mean the dude called you weak and naive after you saved his ass from man-bat why do you look up to him damn

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
People already like Joker. Joker+girl is enough for a lot of fans, assuming she's a gender option.
Basically this. Everything is better if it's female. Just ask big brother who is big sister now.:ultcorrinf:

I'll show myself out...

Last edited:

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr

View attachment 202644

Can I ask you where do you find all those pictures?
Yesterday I was looking for that one that CallMeKnux CallMeKnux uses as avatar because it looks adorable, but I was unable to find the full version of it (assuming that there is one).
I have searched on DeviantArt and Pixiv but nothing... (also searching in Pixiv is annoying because of that type of pictures -.-).

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Can I ask you where do you find all those pictures?
Yesterday I was looking for that one that CallMeKnux CallMeKnux uses as avatar because it looks adorable, but I was unable to find the full version of it (assuming that there is one).
I have searched on DeviantArt and Pixiv but nothing... (also searching in Pixiv is annoying because of that type of pictures -.-).
ironically i found that one on pixiv

you can disable r-18 stuff in the top left

I was under the impression it was a new character
still very possible, given how atlus seems to have chosen her trailer line to sow as much confusion as possible - nevertheless, the argument ultimately boils down to what atlus want us to know (the trailer, her apparently disliking the thieves) versus what they don't want us to know (jane being a joker skin)

i'm still thinking female joker for several reasons:
  • her uniform design, like 'male' joker's, is as generic/normal as possible, with only little touches that reference the game's overall aesthetic (her bright red shoes/bow) - a common trait for persona protagonists
  • she's presumably a joker skin, which means the same weapon, animations, and special moves (probably Arsene's abilities, which are specific to individual personas and so have little room for change outside of a female variant like in persona 3 portable), meaning sakurai would have to be taking some serious liberties with her representation if she was her own character in p5 royal
  • a feMC for persona 5 has been highly requested for a while, and (this is more hypothetical) her design seems made to intentionally recall persona 3's female protagonist

Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Morning.
Looks like people have actually been talking about smash stuff in here? :O

As for Jane, we know a bit about her even from just the short clip. A lot of it is still a mystery, but that adds intrigue too.

D

Deleted member

View attachment 202644

is this a cult

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom