• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I wonder when the next Smash Bros. Ultimate DLC character will be revealed? I know there is possibly the Game Awards, but I am still wondering what other possible dates for a reveal are.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Crap, I need a spooky-related avatar for the month, if anyone finds anything I can use please let me know, only requirement is they need to have glasses as I’ve kinda made that my brand here.
I’ve already got something planned. But it’s not really spooky. It’s just a sort of.... Halloween costume

MainJPW

M.T.A
They had it in those buckets with all the kernels in the bottom of it in a bag.

You were supposed to dump the bag into the bucket once it was done popping.
Blockbuster always had a hint of popcorn smell. Popcorn products everywhere.

Here’s my temporary spooky month PFP.
I'm spooked. I hope no one starts crapping their pants when I use the canon version of Squidward's Suicide as an avi.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I'd post it but I'm not sure if it's safe for smashboards, the character is called "Sepia Belmont"
Her design is pretty safe for the most part, aside from the badonkers. But there's hardly any skin showing aside from the shoulders, much like Palutena.

That said, I was expecting a Belmont using a whip, not a ara-ara nun with cat ears and a frickin' Chainsaw!
http://bomberpedia.shoutwiki.com/wiki/File:Sepia_art.png
What's wrong with adding a female Belmont? It's the family line of people who kill vampires. A girl can do that.
Nothing wrong with it, aside from canon actually saying that only males can wield the Vampire Killer, hence why Sonia Belmont was made non-canon(alongside Castlevania Legends as that it would've made Alucard Trevor's father and thus, the Belmont clan starting with Trevor would've been descended from Dracula). That said, females can still defeat Dracula without the Vampire Killer with the right tools, as shown by Shanoa and Order of Ecclesia.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Her design is pretty safe for the most part, aside from the badonkers. But there's hardly any skin showing aside from the shoulders, much like Palutena.

That said, I was expecting a Belmont using a whip, not a ara-ara nun with cat ears and a frickin' Chainsaw!
http://bomberpedia.shoutwiki.com/wiki/File:Sepia_art.png

Nothing wrong with it, aside from canon actually saying that only males can wield the Vampire Killer, hence why Sonia Belmont was made non-canon(alongside Castlevania Legends as that it would've made Alucard Trevor's father and thus, the Belmont clan starting with Trevor would've been descended from Dracula). That said, females can still defeat Dracula without the Vampire Killer with the right tools, as shown by Shanoa and Order of Ecclesia.
Wait what. That’s actually a thing.

What about having a **** makes you able to sling a whip. That’s just ****ing sexist.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Can't seem to find any good spoopy Corrin art...

no matter, I think I know what I'm going with now

don't expect anything too crazy

Shroob

Sup?
Yeah but thats a building game with RPG elements. he likes minecraft so thats a given he would like it. This is just straight up an RPG.
I mean, he loves RPGs. Three of his favorite RPGs are ff9, seikan denhowever you spell it 3, and chrono trigger.

Besides, he said hes been playing it off stream and loving it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom