• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Oh we're doing Halloween avatars? That's certainly exciting but I can't find a halloween themed picture of any character I like (Geno, Isaac, Duster, Etc.) so I'm going to have to draw a pfp in which case it'll take awhile to do so. I'll probably change it before midnight EST so in 5 and a half hours max.

What I'm going to draw/planning to draw is a mix of my current profile and make it Halloween themed as I just changed into this pfp I don't want to have to change it entirely so I'm gonna see if I can mess around with this character design if it's fine with Noipoi Noipoi since he made the original character design.

Plus, I just love the design a lot so I don't want to have to change it entirely.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Oh we're doing Halloween avatars? That's certainly exciting but I can't find a halloween themed picture of any character I like (Geno, Isaac, Duster, Etc.) so I'm going to have to draw a pfp in which case it'll take awhile to do so. I'll probably change it before midnight EST so in 5 and a half hours max.

What I'm going to draw/planning to draw is a mix of my current profile and make it Halloween themed as I just changed into this pfp I don't want to have to change it entirely so I'm gonna see if I can mess around with this character design if it's fine with Noipoi Noipoi since he made the original character design.
Do what you need to, boo.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I'm aware it was a joke.

Sorry for being interested, I guess?
No need to be sorry. In what I have learned, it's actually good to be curious. There may be some wrong situations where being so may not be a good idea, but overall, it is a good thing to be.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I mean, ZLS kinda counts as Halloween because they're Zombie Idols
But shilling Bloodborne is good too

The true terror is this is the year that Nintendo has 5 gacha games running at once.

Now that's scary.
BadCivilization.gif

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
You know, in my last two years of trick or treating (I think I was 11 and 12 respectively), I brought a long two buckets to fill with candy. By the time I was done within each time, I managed to get around over 240 pieces of candy, half of each in each bucket. Crazy, huh?

Thanks for the wisdom.
No problem, if you're not being sarcastic.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Snatcher is already spooky so I don't have to do anything
That's called being prepared :4pacman:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
You speak of Bloodborne, yet you don't use one of the bosses in the game as a pic? They're like prime spooky material.

Mostly the later bosses.

Last edited:

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Well, came back from Italy.
Two things:
One, guess I gotta figure out a Halloween avatar
Two, guess it's too late cause it seems Halloween came way early this year with that new Twitch layout. Seriously holy **** it's hideous what the **** did they do while I was gone for 5 days?

Ivander

Smash Legend
Ain't pocket camp one as well or does that use a different system?
Oh. Pocket Camp is similar, but it's Lootboxes that focuses on cosmetics, like Overwatch. Which is similar to Gacha, except Lootboxes are cosmetics(most of the time. *looks at Battlefront 2*). Gacha actually focuses on characters and stats that can have an effect on playing the game, which is definitely more like the above 4 I mentioned, while Pocket Camp is more like Overwatch where all the items are strictly cosmetic and affects none of the gameplay.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Honestly, the scariest character I’ve ever seen is the Gen 3 male protagoni- I mean, uh, Nightmarrione. Yeah, totally.

Shroob

Sup?
Oh. Pocket Camp is similar, but it's Lootboxes that focuses on cosmetics, like Overwatch. Which is similar to Gacha, except Lootboxes are cosmetics(most of the time. *looks at Battlefront 2*) whereas Gacha actually focuses on characters and stats that can have an effect on playing the game, which is definitely more like the above 4 I mentioned, while Pocket Camp is more like Overwatch where all the items are strictly cosmetic and affects none of the gameplay.
Eh. Both are gambling at the end of the day, so I'll allow it.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Scariest character is obviously the King of Terror himself.

King Ghidorah.

Feared by all civilizations across the cosmos. Even an whisper of his name sending fear down those' spines. Goes planet to planet destroying all life until nothing alive is left turning every planet into a barren wasteland.

King Ghidorah is fear itself. Perfectly suitable for an Yellow Lantern Ring.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Eh. Both are gambling at the end of the day, so I'll allow it.
Ultimately, it is.

Which makes me even more proud of my Overwatch account that has most of the Seasonal cosmetics and other cosmetics and I didn't pay a single dime for any of them. The only price I paid was for the game itself.....and the amount of time I had to put in to get them. :shades:

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
More than likely it has to do with either a father-to-son deal or the father/son being the closest direct connection with female Belmonts and non-Belmonts being even the slightest indirect connection that can have consequences. For the Morris clan, despite being descended from the Belmonts, they have to do a ritual to wield it and even then, they risk certain death from wielding the Vampire Killer, even if they are male. The same could be the same for female Belmonts.
The other possibility is because a female was used for the sacrifice to make the Vampire Killer(Leon's betrothed, who chose to sacrifice herself before she could turn into a vampire) and as such, it could have a negative effect on a female who attempts to wield the Vampire Killer.

There's really no explanation on why they can't. It was just decided that way. I don't think it really matters in the end as they didn't say only a Male could defeat Dracula and Shanoa from Order of Ecclesia shows that females can still defeat Dracula with the right tools, even without the Vampire Killer.
Added to my to-do list

Work on Castlevania
Right this egregious wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom