• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
pyra tea.jpg

I am not liking where is going.

Time to take more tea.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
The only boobs I will accept are royal ones.
giphy (1).gif

I hope everybody got that joke because if they didn't that would sound super weird.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
So i thought that maybe getting a pet fish or something small like that would help me out in the school year. It would give me something to build my schedule around and maybe would stop me from feeling as lonely. But my campus housing only allows service animals, and it costs $200 to register one. Which is more money than I would ever spend on even the pet itself. So scratch that idea. I'm back to square one, and I'm still all alone.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I'm ngl FE3H's post-timeskip difficulty curve has made life very difficult for me. Byleth can no longer blitz everyone and my students are underleveled. I have to actually employ strategy instead of sending Byleth to dodge-tank his way to the enemy commander.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I'm ngl FE3H's post-timeskip difficulty curve has made life very difficult for me. Byleth can no longer blitz everyone and my students are underleveled. I have to actually employ strategy instead of sending Byleth to dodge-tank his way to the enemy commander.
three houses story/difficulty pre-timeskip:

1564933344282.png

three houses story/difficulty post-timeskip:

1564933363052.png

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I hope that the affected families will heal as much as physically possible during this horrific time.

D

Deleted member

I hope that the affected families will heal as much as physically possible during this horrific time.
Couldn’t have worded it better myself. Thanks for putting it that way. Kinda helps me understand how I feel about it.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You know, fishing is kinda of broken in Three Houses, once you know that you don't need to pick the first fish that come & try to get red or yellow fish, which give you platinium or gold fish that you can sold for lots of money, you can easily get alot of points from it and if you fish while it's the season for it, you may get multiples fish at once, which mean multiples golden or platinium fish.

In other words, don't be a good teacher, just fish, alot.
vergil smile sunglasses.png

Guaranted power right here.:ultkrool:

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
drawing for the next two AMAs has concluded, ladies and gentlemen

first up later tonight, it's...

1564936331903.png

PeridotGX PeridotGX ! congratulations, for your birthday you get to have panda nag you with questions

and second up next thursday, it's...

1564936374793.png

staindgrey staindgrey ! the guy whose job panda mercilessly stole

so long as PeridotGX PeridotGX and staindgrey staindgrey are both around and willing, expect to see these AMAs coming to a smashboards dot com near you shortly

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So I have to cook. I'm cooking Spaghetti. I was debating what meme to post, but then I realized that I had a text message. I opened the text message and within it was a picture. I loaded up the picture and there was a picture of a dog sitting there with a slice of pizza. I gave it a sensible chuckle and proceeded to go cook. I then remembered that I left my air conditioner on energy saver. I turned that off because it's too hot for only bursts of cool air and then looked outside to see a deer in the yard. It made that sneezing noise deer make when they're alerting their kind to danger and it fled into the woods. After this, I booted up Paladins and am currently playing Skye. The spaghetti remains uncooked.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
So I have to cook. I'm cooking Spaghetti. I was debating what meme to post, but then I realized that I had a text message. I opened the text message and within it was a picture. I loaded up the picture and there was a picture of a dog sitting there with a slice of pizza. I gave it a sensible chuckle and proceeded to go cook. I then remembered that I left my air conditioner on energy saver. I turned that off because it's too hot for only bursts of cool air and then looked outside to see a deer in the yard. It made that sneezing noise deer make when they're alerting their kind to danger and it fled into the woods. After this, I booted up Paladins and am currently playing Skye. The spaghetti remains uncooked.
Remember to cook it al dente. That way it tastes like heaven. :p

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Reminder that they had a game where you could molest the under age characters.
Oh yeah, that game was on the Switch, wasn't it? I remember it was one of the first post launch games the system had, and it was uh... very questionable why Ninty allowed it, but it did make for a good Etika highlight.

:(

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Brace for disappointment tonight guys. I say its still too early we get our next DLC fighter announced.

As said I think we'll at most get a tease or date of the next Direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom