• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Guess who has the world record for fastest uninstall of a video game now
I got the season pass so I have to get the ***** ninja even if I dont want her which sucks but I dont have to play as the ***** so thats good. at least good characters are coming along with her so SKs existence in the game can be completely ignored
also have no clue on anything Senran related.
Senran aka a game of Minors and some legal girls fighting in a game where clothing damage is a thing but is only a pitiful escuse to show girls butts and breast who I must remind you, some are minors

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I got the season pass so I have to get the ***** ninja even if I dont want her which sucks but I dont have to play as the ***** so thats good

Senran aka a game of Minors and some legal girls fighting in a game where clothing damage is a thing but is only a pitiful escuse to show girls butts and breast who I must remind you, some are minors
Dude. In Japan this kind of thing is considered comedy. It’s so over the top because they think it’s funny.

I’ve always been interested in picking up cross tag. But I was hoping for some kind of discounted deluxe bundle. Or to get the base game free for my birthday or Christmas.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
might be late but there’s been another mass shooting in Dayton, Ohio... hope everyone on this thread in Ohio stays safe

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
might be late but there’s been another mass shooting in Dayton, Ohio... hope everyone on this thread in Ohio stays safe
Welcome to hell. Our leader is the Annoying Orange on crack and mean, and people seam to ****ing like him. We have weekly mass shootings and anyone who’s not a white man is openly reviled. You know, it’s kind of ironic, I really feel like we need to make America great again after that mans disastrous term.

nessdeltarune00

Banned via Warnings
Welcome to hell. Our leader is the Annoying Orange on crack and mean, and people seam to ****ing like him. We have weekly mass shootings and anyone who’s not a white man is openly reviled. You know, it’s kind of ironic, I really feel like we need to make America great again after that mans disastrous term.

Why are you trying to start a political debate in a smashboards thread?

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Reminder that they had a game where you could molest the under age characters.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Reminder that they had a game where you could molest the under age characters.
Daww ****, what the ****. I ****ing-

but hey, at least we get Akatsuki and a ****ing tank

I dont give two craps, well, dont care about rwby to put it nicer, so i have nothing to say about her

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I hate things that give me boobies for the sake of boobies.

Speaking of which, why does Youtube think I want boobs. Goodness. It’s incredibly annoying to get, like, 5 lewd videos kn my recommended every single time.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I hate things that give me boobies for the sake of boobies.

Speaking of which, why does Youtube think I want boobs. Goodness. It’s incredibly annoying to get, like, 5 lewd videos kn my recommended every single time.
Because boobs are probably the best thing on earth. Well female boobs. Male boobs are probably the worst thing in existence.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I finally had a good tea time with someone, that someone being Dimitri.
037.gif

Very, very nice.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Even though I have to replay part of the beginning of the Time Skip, I can say this: the designs of the characters in Three Houses are way better than their younger counterparts. At least, I think so.

Now then, let’s see if they can pass Master Seal exams with a 46% chance of passing.

Last edited:

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Last edited:

Striga

Smash Journeyman
Boobs are nice and all, but I’m wondering if there will be more Tekken 7 DLC.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
god i love ****

1564931687190.png

they're so chonky that their heads essentially morph into their bodies to become one big round borb, and ain't that just the most adorable thing

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
I have no clue on anything Cross Tag related, but it seems as if everyone's mixed on Senran Kagura representation.

I also have no clue on anything Senran related.
I don't really mind of the inclusion of Senran, just pretty glad that we finally having another RWBY character and hopefully more will be coming. Anyone else want to play as the tank?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

god i love ****

they're so chonky that their heads essentially morph into their bodies to become one big round borb, and ain't that just the most adorable thing
finally a man of culture on smashboards dot com

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Did you also here about the El Paso shooting at that one Walmart in Texas?

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
You cowards are able to talk about them but are too scared to post a pair of them. Witness.
drake-and-josh-tv.jpg

and yes I stole this joke

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom