• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So now that I switched my C-stick from smash to tilts, I now realized how ****ing annoying this missed inputs thing is.

I can't decide if I want to stick to tilts or go back to the way I've played since 2002.
I have mine set to tilts just because it makes forward tilting a lot easier for when I need to do a fast kill as Chrom.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
Welcome to Smashboards! The only place in the world where you can put time and effort into a post, only for it to be almost completely ignored, but if you post something ridiculous, nonsensical, and well for lack of a better word, "stupid", such as:
I like chicken
You will get:
ithinkyouguyshavealittlebitofnoipoibiaslmao.PNG

Edit: Welp, never mind that, it has 11 likes now.
:p

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Yeah the fact that it's a macro combined with the ****ty buffer system makes it annoying af

Unfortunately it's the only way to do sliding ftilt so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
That's why I switched. It's apparently incredibly important for Corrin's spacing and none of her smashes are worth using outside of a mixup for a kill.

But I don't liiiiiiiike iiiiiiiiit.... :cry:

D

Deleted member

Centipedes terrify me whenever I see them.

**** Centipedes.
Centipedes are disgusting and are beings straight from Hell. Centipedes are disgusting and disturbing, I totally agree **** Centipedes.

Slavic

Ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars
y’all centipedes and millipedes are the same starting class, just one spec’ed full dps while the other went dedicated tank, they’re both valid and i love them (even if you have to bind a centipede’s container to keep it from escaping and they hang upside down to grab bats in midair)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
IIRC the first taste-test trials, where they brought in a well known food critic, had him say it was very close to traditional meat in overall taste and had the exact same consistency. And considering how that was the first trial of it, I have no doubt they'd be able to get an exact match with more R&D. :p
If they can make lab bacon and ribs taste like real bacon and ribs Im all for it

tho I cant give up real bacon and ribs

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
They made her hair longer though lol
I honestly hadn't noticed but you're right lol. My eyes just suck.

Uhhh I mean...clearly they're going for the Ghandi Nuke paradox, where it gets so long it overflows to being short. Yeah.

Just a penguin

Smash Master
Welcome to Smashboards! The only place in the world where you can put time and effort into a post, only for it to be almost completely ignored, but if you post something ridiculous, nonsensical, and well for lack of a better word, "stupid", such as:

You will get:
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Noipoi.

D

Deleted member

Anyways I'm gonna go on a run and do some workouts I'll see y'all later. Take Care!

D

Deleted member

You will get:
Hey man, you don't know the complex emotions and intellectual thought that go into saying you liking chicken.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I have mine set to tilts just because it makes forward tilting a lot easier for when I need to do a fast kill as Chrom.
Yeah, Corrin's similar. So I need to get used to it. Fmash takes forever, has horrible end lag on shield and needs to tip. Ftilt can kill at the ledge at roughly 120-130%.

I'm just complaining because trying to catch up with the people with whom I usually play arenas is hard and frustrating.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

You will get:
View attachment 198458
lol git gud at posting :denzel:/s

Last edited:

SoccerStar9001

Smash Lord
y’all centipedes and millipedes are the same starting class, just one spec’ed full dps while the other went dedicated tank, they’re both valid and i love them (even if you have to bind a centipede’s container to keep it from escaping and they hang upside down to grab bats in midair)
We TierZooBoards now?

D

Deleted member

That's why I switched. It's apparently incredibly important for Corrin's spacing and none of her smashes are worth using outside of a mixup for a kill.

But I don't liiiiiiiike iiiiiiiiit.... :cry:
TBH it makes it easier for me to space tilts since I always accidentally move when trying to do a standing tilt normally. But maybe that's just me because I got a Q in motor skills in kindergarten. Don't ask me what that means ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I honestly hadn't noticed but you're right lol. My eyes just suck.

Uhhh I mean...clearly they're going for the Ghandi Nuke paradox, where it gets so long it overflows to being short. Yeah.
Honestly it's not the longer hair that bothers me since it's one of her only signs of aging over the past decade. It's how the amount of makeup she wears doesn't really jive with her imo

Last edited by a moderator:

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Here's a bit of a random discussion topic for you.

In your eyes, does Joker count as a SEGA rep? I'm not trying to play into the false "Only a certain number of characters per company", but what do you think the chances of another SEGA character is after his inclusion, Sonic, new IP or otherwise? I've always considered Bayo a SEGA IP moreso than a Nintendo one, but I dunno if I feel the same way about Joker given how Persona and SMT existed well before SEGA snatched up Atlus. What do you think?

Also for those curious about my Personal 5 trek I'm on the 5th palace and it's easily the worst palace of the lot. This place sucks. Still in love with this game though.

Last edited:

Slavic

Ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars
i will make an exception to my unconditional love for centipedes: house centipedes are the least feng shui animals on the planet and have no right to live inside a house

BZocky

Smash Ace
Pretty much immediately after I made the post about Cap.Syrup being more deserving than a WarioWare rep in Smash simply because of moveset inspiration I realized how dumb I sounded. (Like sheesh, freaking ROB has a moveset.)
The biggest reasons I want Syrup in is because I believe it's the best chance we have to get a new WarioLand, she's the closest thing Wario has to a consistent foil, and literally all of Wario's representation in Smash right now is WarioWare related with almost nothing tied to his original platformers. There's a stage, assist trophy, 15/19 spirits in his series are Ware heck even Wario's default costume is his biker gear and he is categorized under "WarioWare" on the official website.
WarioLand hit a tough spot after the VirtualBoy and the poor sales of his 21st century titles sunk the series to the point where there hasn't been any Wario platformers in 12 years. What Syrup means to me is Wario's entire back catalogue of platforming adventures and their questionable future. Without Land, there would be no Ware.
Long story short, I think it's about time they made a comeback.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

In your eyes, does Joker count as a SEGA rep? I'm not trying to play into the false "Only a certain number of characters per company", but what do you think the chances of another SEGA character is, Sonic or otherwise? I've always considered Bayo a SEGA IP moreso than a Nintendo one, but I dunno if I feel the same way about Joker given how Persona and SMT existed well before SEGA snatched up Atlus. What do you think?

Also for those curious about my Personal 5 trek I'm on the 5th palace and it's easily the worst palace of the lot. This place sucks. Still in love with this game though.
Seeing as Persona is Atlus, I see him as Atlus, just like how I see Bayo as Plat

now Sonic is Sega

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!

In your eyes, does Joker count as a SEGA rep? I'm not trying to play into the false "Only a certain number of characters per company", but what do you think the chances of another SEGA character is after his inclusion, Sonic, new IP or otherwise? I've always considered Bayo a SEGA IP moreso than a Nintendo one, but I dunno if I feel the same way about Joker given how Persona and SMT existed well before SEGA snatched up Atlus. What do you think?

To me, Half and Half. Kinda Sega, kinda Atlus.

I want this game so bad holy ****

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

You will get:
View attachment 198458
Today’s been a hell of a trip dude.

osby

Smash Obsessed

In your eyes, does Joker count as a SEGA rep? I'm not trying to play into the false "Only a certain number of characters per company", but what do you think the chances of another SEGA character is, Sonic or otherwise? I've always considered Bayo a SEGA IP moreso than a Nintendo one, but I dunno if I feel the same way about Joker given how Persona and SMT existed well before SEGA snatched up Atlus. What do you think?

It doesn't affect anyone, imo. If Nintendo wants a SEGA character, they can just negotiate it, like they did with Sonic and Bayo.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

I see Joker as a Sega rep, like how I see Ryu as Capcom and Chrom as Nintendo. Technically their copyrights are handled by different parts of their parent companies (Atlus, Capcom USA, Intelligent Systems) but those sub-branches are still owned by the parent company (Sega, Capcom, Nintendo).

SoccerStar9001

Smash Lord

He does count as a Sega rep, but I don't think this will impact the chances of a Sega character. If we gotten a leak from Sega, it could have very have Joker in it and we would think of him as a Sega rep, but because it was more of a surprise like Bayo, it is harder to remember they are both Sega characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom