• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I have no idea if Villager's stick is a club or not.
It is a stick. You can use it as a club.

Lollipopped

Smash Lord
Oh man, when I was living on the other side of my town, I binged on fast-food. Like, all the time. All the fast-food chains were very convenient and close together, so I had many options.
Now I hardly go to fast-food restaurants, thankfully.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
oh cool i influenced the polls

also the answer is yes

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Best of luck to you if you’re serious.
I am, haha. I'm excited.

Well, she already knows but it's all about making it official. Neither of us likes the whole "Surprise proposal" cliche so it's a matter of getting the ring and finding the right time to tell everyone "yo we engaged"

D

Deleted member

Looking at the poll, glad to see sanity is currently winning out.

Last edited by a moderator:

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
just don't get engaged 4head

Anyway I'm proposing to my girlfriend later this year
Marriage is a scam
You don't put your best friend in a contract because it's assumed you'll be friends forever so why do it to your significant other
It's illogical

I also spent a few thousand on a wedding that never happened and couldn't get refunded so maybe I'm just bitter

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Oh man, when I was living on the other side of my town, I binged on fast-food. Like, all the time. All the fast-food chains were very convenient and close together, so I had many options.
Now I hardly go to fast-food restaurants, thankfully.
I feel like I need to binge on fast food because of how underweight I am, course I’m still getting exercise and trying to balance out with healthy/home cooked food.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Marriage is a scam
You don't put your best friend in a contract because it's assumed you'll be friends forever so why do it to your significant other
It's illogical

I also spent a few thousand on a wedding that never happened and couldn't get refunded so maybe I'm just bitter
Take it easy there Grunkle Stan.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
If Villager's stick were a club, you think he'd be swinging it around like a bat, and bashing people on the head with it...

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'm going to be away from, well, a lot of things for at least a couple of days. My pet box turtle that I've had for almost eighteen years, Kevin, passed away today. He went peacefully, with his eyes closed.

The worst feeling is not knowing what to put on his gravestone for how old he was. He was already fully grown when we found him and we could never figure out his age.

I just need to be away for awhile. At least until enough of this snow clears so I can bury him.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
If Villager's stick were a club, you think he'd be swinging it around more, and bashing people on the head with it...
And since when does how you use the weapon as an individual change its identity

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I'm going to be away from, well, a lot of things for at least a couple of days. My pet box turtle that I've had for almost eighteen years, Kevin, passed away today. He went peacefully, with his eyes closed.

The worst feeling is not knowing what to put on his gravestone for how old he was. He was already fully grown when we found him and we could never figure out his age.

I just need to be away for awhile. At least until enough of this snow clears so I can bury him.
Sorry to hear that man. :c

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Allright weird question but I'm taking my millionth attempt at writing my Pokémon fanfic and I need names for my human characters!

Who wants to help me out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom