• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I just fought a Mii Brawler version of Sans on Quickplay

I think I'm gonna stop my Elite Smash pursuit for today.
I’m guessing you had a bad time or showed that Mii a bad time.

Either way, Sturgeon’s Law everybody!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I wouldn't be surprised if Nomura pulled that, especially if Demyx has convenient memory loss. Memory loss that is gotten rid of by what's in T H E B O X.

My money is the box being the MoM's memories/personality/soul-heart-thingy and he's gonna be a character that's been there ever since or very near the beginning.

The Secret Ending is the mother of all confusion, though. Is Nomura teasing a stinkin' World Ends with You world? Or is he teasing a Yorozu world with KH3 epilogue DLC?
Id say Sora did end up in shibuya because he died saving useless Kairi. So now hes in Shibuya and has to do the Reapers Game. Neku didntell Sora in DDD "See you in Shibuya" so there is that. Riku on the other hand, I have no idea but im chalking it up to Riku being pretty protective of Sora and everywhere Sora goes, he goes too butbhe got seperated from his boyfriend- I mean Sora

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
nothing hurts more then getting absolutely bodied by adolf pewdiepie

...i hate quickplay sometimes
I said fought. Not lost.

I’m guessing you had a bad time or showed that Mii a bad time.

Either way, Sturgeon’s Law everybody!
The latter.

But honestly, I'm gonna stop for now while my GSP is still somewhat within Elite range.

D

Deleted member

Id say Sora did end up in shibuya because he died saving useless Kairi. So now hes in Shibuya and has to do the Reapers Game. Neku didntell Sora in DDD "See you in Shibuya" so there is that. Riku on the other hand, I have no idea but im chalking it up to Riku being pretty protective of Sora and everywhere Sora goes, he goes too butbhe got seperated from his boyfriend- I mean Sora
Now we just have to wait 500 years for Nomura to finish FF VII Remake and finish the next 5 KH non-numbered games to find out!

Pls no, Nomura, just make normal KH games. No more mobile games being canon and spreading the story across every device known to man, please. Just make normal KH games.

D

Deleted member

Everyone: Ike is such a braindead character, all he does is spam Nair until he hits you
Me, an intellectual Shulk main about to select Speed Art for the 300th time in a row:
0wpkj580if121.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Now we just have to wait 500 years for Nomura to finish FF VII Remake and finish the next 5 KH non-numbered games to find out!

Pls no, Nomura, just make normal KH games. No more mobile games being canon and spreading the story across every device known to man, please. Just make normal KH games.
nah they need to go down the Zelda path

D

Deleted member

> mfw there's potential Persona 5 DLC Pack related info for Smash Ultimate and you still have yet to play the damn game and don't know what the hell a Memento is

agagngannga.jpg

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

And make Sora amd Riku canon, please, thanks. Riku already protects him like a loved one, might as well

D

Deleted member

watch walkthroughs...then you know
Nah, I ain't getting spoiled. I already saw a green **** looking monster and I IMMEDIATELY ran.
I just want the damn announcement that it's coming to Switch already so I don't have to worry about double dipping. At this point with the Switch and the PS5, my PS4 is essentially a cable box. :drflip:

I agree with this mode so, so much.

I've been scouring Ebay for used PS3's.
Nah mate, don't go for it. Just wait it out until that announcement next month, it'll be much easier on yourself in the long run.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I was paired up with someone online, I forgot which character they were. I was a Piranha Plant.

We fought against an Ike, and I think a Mario. The Ike mainly spammed side-B and Aether, which worked while the Mario kept attacking.

We lost.

I also had a 1v1 against a Pit, me as Piranha Plant.

I could barely hit him.

please teach me how to online against psychics.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If Atlus makes P5R a PS4 exclusive, that's gonna be a real head scratcher, especially when one considers what the top console in their home market currently is.

RyuhoFox

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 1285-9221-5627
There was a problem fetching the tweet

The king has been surpassed
Honestly to be fair one of the big issues with Sonic 06's loading times also came from the fact that they were so frequent. You would click to start a mission, load, get one text bubble, load again, mission, load, mission complete, load. That's without taking into account failures as well. It was a double whammy of bad.
But this is pretty craptacular and I really see no reason it should be like this unless the game world is massive

Noipoi

Howdy!
If Atlus makes P5R a PS4 exclusive, that's gonna be a real head scratcher, especially when one considers what the top console in their home market currently is.
The question is, does Atlus want money?

You'd think it'd be a no-brainer, but ya never know these days.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Having only parts of the Pit Anime Pose isn’t enough
Then that as a victory pose so we can see more, a closeup of the hair flip and sparkles in the victory pose. Maybe something featuring Pit ruffling his own hair so cutely like does at the end of chapter 4? Maybe as an idle pose? Seriously, he's just precious. He also has great expressions.

This is also cute. Him looking around would make a good idle animation.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I find the story of that Gen 1 beta interesting. Apparently just some guy approached the team about it, but he pretty much vanished afterwards. Wonder how he managed to get such a valuable and rare thing. Well, no matter who he was, we can say for certain he’s a game freak.
You'd be surprised at what pops up on Yahoo Japan Auctions. Sadly there the collector scenes more secretive in Japan, due to cultural conservatism, disdain of foreigners, and that it was more common to return prototypes/data discs to the given company, so preservation is much harder. It's widely known that prototypes/ROMs stay within underground groups and much of what leaks up are copys.

Ex. A few months ago documents for a cancelled Mega Man X game, styled after Super Adventure Rockman (?), were found on YJA. However, the seller was reported and banned after word got out that foreigners were bidding on it. Currently all we have to take from are from the auction pictures.

D

Deleted member

Earlier today I fought somebody using :ultinklingboy: and their tag was "Sansislife" He's in boys

RyuhoFox

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 1285-9221-5627
Making P5R exclusive to PS4 again would just feel weird to me. They already hit that audience and unless there are some massive changes most new stuff could be patched in couldn't it?

D

Deleted member

Noipoi Noipoi KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms
I just finished watching the first How to Train your Dragon!
One of my favorite movies I have ever seen.
Almost every movie I see has pointable flaws.
This one has no glaring flaws.
Toothless is best dragon in all of fiction.

Allright, time to watch How to Train your Dragon 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom