• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I didn't mean me. I meant, it's understandable that people dont like to talk with you if they're like they are.
that's all. I said my piece, you didn't try to understand, and so i bow out. later.
I misread "it's" as "i'm". Sorry about that. I understand what you're saying, but I don't agree. Simple.

Don't play dumb. All you do is bring up sexual orientation and gender politics in this thread.
You're not alone, a lot of people think that, but no one likes to speak up against Shish and friends. This is actually why stuff like this should be discussed in the debate hall. You don't have a group of friends policing the political climate.

D

Deleted member

Finally, Someone I can nerd over the with. Who was your fav bachelor/ette. I rarely played as a dude because none of the girls were interesting to me
I go for bachelorette, kinda undecided yet but thats normal for me until later on but normally varies a lot in these types of games :b. Plan to start Trio of Towns soon as Ive found it decently priced.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
You're more than welcome to post and debate to your hearts content about either of those subjects in PM or the Debate Hall. We're just asking that you don't do it here.

That's not "Sweeping it under the rug." It's just a courtesy thing because, as proven by the last page, those conversations can get wildly toxic.
It gets toxic because the site's moderation is ****.
There's blatant transphobia and even one user practically admitting to being a Nazi but nothing is done.

LetterO

Smash Lord
Everyday I sit and contempltate,

"who on the balancing team decided to make k. rool bad?"

K. Rool deserves a buff, he really does.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I go for bachelorette, kinda undecided yet but thats normal for me until later on but normally varies a lot in these types of games :b. Plan to start Trio of Towns soon as Ive found it decently priced.
oooh I love Trio of Towns. Wayne is my go too guy as a girl. I cant resist a cowboy

D

Deleted member

There's blatant transphobia and even one user practically admitting to being a Nazi but nothing is done.
Just because the moderation team isn't your personal tool to silence out your political opposition doesn't meant their **** at their job. If anything they're reasonable. Otherwise they wouldn't be giving me infractions right now for opposing you.

Especially considering you guys love to call people who aren't nazis or bigoted just that.

D

Deleted member

I'm going to take a little break until this all cools down, I'm sorry if I contributed anything that might have made this go on longer.

Iridium

Smash Hero
I know I expected today to be weird, but this is definitely advanced weirdness, even for you all.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I'm not sure how late I am on this (assuming anyone even noticed this in the first place) but remember the time we all debated what the "Brave" shield meant on Shinya's Kumazaki's post?

Well, he updated it to say Pic has nothing to do with work and it was an ordinary hobby.

http://instagr.am/p/Bta15lBFa00/

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

2FA6B4E8-E2F5-4128-82D4-8410083E1D22.jpeg

ok, last one. Breaks the Pokemon theme but it’s still a child being irresponsible so it fits in that way.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Ok, DROP IT.

CYNDANE AND I HAVE BOTH MADE IT CLEAR THAT THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR THESE TOPICS. IF YOU HAVE TO TALK ABOUT THIS GO TO A DIFFERENT THREAD. END OF DISCUSSION.
We're only human. We're doing the best we can. If you have a serious grievance over a specific user there's an ignore button. People are allowed to have those discussions or debates on the site but we would prefer those debates stay in their appropriate places, PM or The Debate Hall. If you have anything more to say you're more than welcome to PM myself and we can discuss what you mean in detail.

Last edited:

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
I'm not sure how late I am on this (assuming anyone even noticed this in the first place) but remember the time we all debated what the "Brave" shield meant on Shinya's Kumazaki's post?

Well, he updated it to say Pic has nothing to do with work and it was an ordinary hobby.

http://instagr.am/p/Bta15lBFa00/
I'm not surprised at all, lol. People can see hints where they want, but this is not a good place to look.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I would like to distract everyone with this thing I found that is amazing and has me mesmerized.....

Ready for it?
Here it goes.
Prepare yourself.....
fingeranim.gif

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
D

Deleted member

Yeah y'all I'm out for the night or at least for a few hours.

Kinda pissed about consistently getting told I'm doing stuff that I'm not doing
Why the **** are you standing over my bed with a knife you ****ing weirdo get away from me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom