• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate NO KOAST 3! (MW-W Circuit Championships!)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I'm not taking the tournament back to wichita if it ran over time. The venue is much farther away from houses than previous ones. I can't think of a single Kansas tournament that EVER finished in its allotted time frame in a single day. We need two days to keep to a schedule because people take too ****ing long to play their matches and then time out half the games lol

If I scheduled it to one day half the people would whine and bawl about how you couldn't play friendlies and I DQed half of them for wandering off for lunch when matches need to played and then having to cram a ton of people into a tiny room again to finish the matches at 2 in the morning (meanwhile *****ing and moaning about how late it is despite it only running so late because people held up the tournament). This has happened every tournament. At this point, I find it a safe bet to say we need a two day schedule to get anything done.
I remember No Koast 1. I appreciate you taking us in to finish everything. Winners Finals starting after 3:30 AM? Good heavens.

Wario + ?

Someone make it happen :p

Well I do plan on attending this. But Imma keep things running on time unless your name is Trela.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
The first stock has to be both of us showing off our terrible SDI. You jab me, I Dair you, then we move onto SDIing kill moves into the edge of the stage and teching.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I can agree to that, but I'll guarantee you my SDI is worse than yours. I've SD'd because of my SDI.

Depster

Smash Champion
I dont think that kid knows who hes talking to...

kid, you were talking to mr. doom, and his SDI sucks more than you can imagine. Its amazing. Awe-inspiring, really, that somebody's SDI could suck so much. I only hope that some day my SDI could suck as much as his...

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
His SDI and DI are so terrible, it puts PatG to shame.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
lol calling smeesh a kid, he's almost as old as I am!!!!! I wish he'd take brawl seriously instead of being way too good at melee :/

THuGz

Smash Lord
I wanted to go at first, but I have to take the SAT this saturday, so I decided to change the location of my test to KS (^_________________________________________^)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Alright so this is the MW-W circuit championship right? If someone wins this, would they get a bunch of circuit points and potentially get circuit money?

leatherhead93

Smash Journeyman
I remember No Koast 1. I appreciate you taking us in to finish everything. Winners Finals starting after 3:30 AM? Good heavens.

Well I do plan on attending this. But Imma keep things running on time unless your name is Trela.
Wario + Wario :D

Should make it happen :)

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Is Utah allowed to come to this? (Not that we will, just wondering >.>)

Depster

Smash Champion
Somethings else came up on the Sunday Brackets happen. I plan to most definitely come to UNK3, however.

TOO MUCH HYPE FROM ME!!!

KirbyIRL

Smash Journeyman
Alright. Confirmation incoming sometime tomorrow night probably.

Thanks bro, you housed us last time too and it was awesome.

Aside from Hylian throwing a hat at me.

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Gashi!!!! I might be able to come to this. I'm with ^^^^^ this guy, and we're making arrangements right now. If you can come, that'd be awesome. Can't wait to outplace you in the bracket meet you! =)

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Just a notice to everyone making the trip, you'll probably all be staying with me unless you make other arrangements with Wichitans. I'll be posting my address later.

Top Bottom