• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Gaming Zone Presents: Sector B

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Haha I agree with that. Its going to be funny watching Y2K happen all over again.. with people buying tons of canned goods and ramen. lol Taping their windows and stuff.. too funny. XD

HAT

Smash Ace
i get mad because i'm losing to a grab

not spacing, not mindgames, not being outplayed, im losing to one a ****ing grab

not everyone likes to enter singles then a. not try and waste your own money/money that you borrowed or b. try, lose, then say you didn't try anyways boss

i take competing seriously that's why i don't ever sandbag even in friendlies even though people LOVE to sandbag me
somehow i feel like i'm being referenced in this post

btw, just because i think it's ****ing hysterical

seems like not giving people money runs in the family ROFLMAO

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
I'm just waiting for 2012 to come and nothing happens.

I just want to hear their explanation XD.

yea most people that are dumb think its the end of the world but some people think things will change dramatically

Kinda like how we entered the digital age .. where they would shut off all Air tv o w/e and now you need a digital box to watch stuff :O

thats what 2012 means to some people a new age of enlightment maybe the changing of the seasons ?? (seriously 2 weeks of summer was odd this year) ...

or some other kinds of stuff

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
Im :sonic:

why didnt i post in here earlier? And dont get the wrong idea guys, i freaking suck. I cant make top 3.

@P-S
Im prolly the only Sonic who knows the Olimar match-up (I am most likely wrong). And apparently you got better. I dont know what i do when i lose, i just think for a second. I think what Espy or Shugo would have done. Im not ever going to quit, but i sure need to do something to make top 3 at least. Beating Chu must have been a fluke, cause he came back and won. I need to find a way to get around this problem, I really want to make top 3, man.

Someone needs to tell me how to get better. Kojin? Shado? Bionic? Anyone? And dont say pick MK. I only go :sonic: all day, anywhere, everywhere no one else.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
Im :sonic:

why didnt i post in here earlier? And dont get the wrong idea guys, i freaking suck. I cant make top 3.

@P-S
Im prolly the only Sonic who knows the Olimar match-up (I am most likely wrong). And apparently you got better. I dont know what i do when i lose, i just think for a second. I think what Espy or Shugo would have done. Im not ever going to quit, but i sure need to do something to make top 3 at least. Beating Chu must have been a fluke, cause he came back and won. I need to find a way to get around this problem, I really want to make top 3, man.

Someone needs to tell me how to get better. Kojin? Shado? Bionic? Anyone? And dont say pick MK. I only go :sonic: all day, anywhere, everywhere no one else.

if everyone knew how to get better... everyone would be good, you can get better without others lolz most top players got there with lil help from others, not all, but most

and you must play me in tourny next time >.<

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I guess Speed training with me, Shado and MalcolmM on WiFi paid off for him actually.

Edit: I'm Steven.

Triangle.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
aye after the hackfest their is a smashfest at Sassy's place.. Who's coming we need some more people to brawl with??

bionic sonic did you get my message, if you can come I gotta hook my wii up custom music style lol

Top Bottom