• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UK/EURO 6 - Item abusuing -

Hatman123

Smash Cadet
AshT

I'll speak to you on msn.

Although i'm not going to be able to play until Monday.
I have a busy weekend unfortunately

stratele

Smash Apprentice
Finally! :laugh:

Right, i havn't played brawl for nealy two weeks. Ive gotta practise lmao. And with college, work and party over the next 3 days, guna be hard. Zun the best time to play will be tomorow afternoon i think. ive got an important open day at a uni ive got to go to, back in the afternoon. Saturday mornings also good, but then ive got work and a party. Sunday, work. monday back at college :laugh:

college and work is taking up all my time now. I have basicly no time for brawl or computer games. Ill still take part in tourneys when I can, but i'm never going to win one at this rate.

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
Ok Con, I think I still have you on msn so we can arrange the match there if you would like?

pyr0manic

Smash Cadet
aww man, what happened? i thought i was in this one?

oh well that sucks :( nice chart btw derv puts mine to shame XD

GL everyone ^^;

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
aww man, what happened? i thought i was in this one?

oh well that sucks :( nice chart btw derv puts mine to shame XD

GL everyone ^^;
Pyro should be in this, have a look at the bottom quote:

name pyro
contact, just pm me.
Fc, nunder my name
mains, link, ike

he sorry about the loss of punctuation but was in a rush
Is there no way to squeeze him in? I'm sure with a bit of creativity we should find a space. If not you can take my place dude.

Asht

Smash Apprentice
Hmm yeah or maybe my place? You probably want to be in this more than me Reno so I won't mind if I get kicked out to make room XD haha. Since he does deserve to be in here and originally i said you don't have to be worried about me being this. I don't mind stepping down at all Derv. Let me know :)

derv

Smash Apprentice
right ok, since no one else has played their matches (as far as i know of) i am going to extend the time limit to a unfixed date in the upcoming week, so please PM your opponents to make sure they know they have a match to play, thanks :)

also me and losknoggos had out match and i won 2-1

and dont you worry pyro, ill get you in :)

pyr0manic

Smash Cadet
i coulda swore i'd already replied, thanks alot guys i don't wanna inconvienence anyone.

thanks Reno i don't think i could though :p would feel bad. but thanks again anyway dude, seriously^^

good luck derv ;) Can someone PM/Email me when necessary? as i don't always get onto the forums.

stratele

Smash Apprentice
Tourneys are slow atm. Since college has started. I serisouly have had no time for brawl. I havn't played for 2 weeks now.

I pm'ed my oppoment a while ago now, nothing back.

I think this is going to be one of the last tourneys i enter, i simply have no time. Only during holidays.

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I agree, with everyone heading back to school, college, uni, work etc we just don't have the free time we did in the holidays.

I think we can still keep going, we just all have to realise that it may take a little longer than before to get these things going.

Hope no one gets put off by the possible increase in waiting time. After all, the games are meant to be fun.

pyr0manic

Smash Cadet
I for one don't mind larger waiting times, i mean these are only for fun so taking our time isn't going to ruin the experience.

I'm online most of the time (albeit only on these forums irregularly), but i shouldn't be hard to get intouch with, so if i don't visit for a while just get in touch and i should be straight back :) is there any forum rules against a thread going "quiet" for a while?

stratele

Smash Apprentice
Right i'm sorry. But im pulling out, college work is pulling me down so much. And real life stuff. I just don't have time. I havnt played brawl for 3 weeks now.

The only time I can play tourneys are during holidays. So derv or flash? I have a suggestion...

Before the beggining of holidays, such as half terms and christmas hols, set up a tourney, then once the holidays or half term begins, the tourney begins, then we will have more time.

You can still do them now, but maybe have a less amount of entrants? Then when hols are here, allow more entrants. Thats the only time i can take part really.

So my oppoment goes through :)

sorrry!! just i can't manage it atm

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
Right i'm sorry. But im pulling out, college work is pulling me down so much. And real life stuff. I just don't have time. I havnt played brawl for 3 weeks now.

The only time I can play tourneys are during holidays. So derv or flash? I have a suggestion...

Before the beggining of holidays, such as half terms and christmas hols, set up a tourney, then once the holidays or half term begins, the tourney begins, then we will have more time.

You can still do them now, but maybe have a less amount of entrants? Then when hols are here, allow more entrants. Thats the only time i can take part really.

So my oppoment goes through :)

sorrry!! just i can't manage it atm
That could work but the only problem with that is many people may plan to go elsewhere for holidays. No harm in setting one up though and seeing how it turns out but I think it would be best to wait until the holidays are getting closer. Otherwise loads of people may sign up then we find out that their family have planned to visit whoever etc.

Me and Master C had our games, was quite close and as I thought, Items made it crazy fun XD

Who am I up against in round 2?

Friz

Smash Rookie
I'm in if theres a space left

Only just signed up for this site, will add my Brawl code etc tonight. But if you'll have me I'd like to participate

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
Only just signed up for this site, will add my Brawl code etc tonight. But if you'll have me I'd like to participate
It's always good to see new people joining :)

This Tournament has already started but it seems to be “slightly” inactive at the moment so there may be hope for you! Derv is running things for Flash at the moment so maybe PM him?

If you’re curious about anything at all let me know and I'll help out if I can.

Castro

Smash Cadet
Change the result of Castro 3 VS 0 Mcmuffinman

And it's wasn't flash guy organizating the tourney?

Hatman123

Smash Cadet
Really good games.

AshT won the first.
I won the second.
And the 3rd was down to the last stock, and we were both on high percentages, AshT got it though :(

**** Smashballs

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
Congrats Asht! Was that your round one match? I'm not sure who I'm up against next.

pyr0manic

Smash Cadet
who knows, i'm not sure when derv was planning on me joining in so i've not been too active...
well it was a good run while we had it, and i'm sure it'll pick up a bit again wen flash gets back but till then, i don't know. btw whats the address of the current/most recent/active thread? or have they all died?

Castro

Smash Cadet
arghhh this is stoped! i think i'm going to organize this! they forgot this!

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
who knows, i'm not sure when derv was planning on me joining in so i've not been too active...
well it was a good run while we had it, and i'm sure it'll pick up a bit again wen flash gets back but till then, i don't know. btw whats the address of the current/most recent/active thread? or have they all died?
I think this is the most active one (of the ones we usually post in anyway), it's just been a little quiet. Next time I see Derv on msn I'll ask him if he wants to keep organising or pass it on to someone else.

How many of us (that are in this tournament) are still active on here? I know I said earlier that it may take some time but wow... Once we find out how many are still around we can hopefully work from there. So how about the active Brawlers put up a quick post? Obviously we won’t expect it all in the next day but hopefully it will speed things along.

I'll get you in this if it kills me pyro :)

Top Bottom