• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UK Brawl Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kone

Smash Master
Is this online or in person?? if the latter yes, if the other no :)

why is the north east so huge? yorkshire is never included lol ;) id actually like to know what area of yorkshire they'e chosen to include. yup im weird =)

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I guess I'm in the east midlands, and yes i would attend a monthly tourney, and as kone said, assuming this is not online.

Kone

Smash Master
Im presuming its meant to be online. Which with the lag problems would mean there would be serious issues in regards to it being a fair competition. Hence, why id stay out :)

VA

Smash Hero
I don't have any answers in regard to the map etc.

1) monthly in person tournaments hence why I'm asking for region.
2) I'm not coming to TKI lol
3) to make this easier for me, please avoid spamming this post, I was simply asked to get some idea of demographics.

Oosband

Smash Cadet
I guess I'm East Midlands on your map, I may be interested in a monthly tourney depending on location.

Kone

Smash Master
Robby- i was asking edwin ;) and I can tell you right now theres about 5 players from the North East that would turn upto monthly tournaments. This will change once brawl is released in the UK as Ill ensue there is a healthy NE community :). So that may help them as id make sure everyone would turn up!

D

Deleted member

Scotland.
For travel, depends where it is.
For online, from time to time for kicks, but online isn't great. Regardless of connection, you'll get command lag due to NAT and latency issues that can't be resolved.

VA

Smash Hero
to clarify this is nothing to do with online, online tournaments suck, as I just found out. I lost to people that I could easily beat with out command delay of a few seconds, it was ridiculous, plus i hate to restart my matches aobut 3 times, and wait an hour to play edwin...awful?

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
East Midlands/North East, somewhere in between would be good.
If it was local enough, I'd consider attending probably.

VA

Smash Hero
I should have said, "monthly local tournament", as the tournament would be held in the region that you are based.

Edds

Smash Ace
I should have said, "monthly local tournament", as the tournament would be held in the region that you are based.
yeah that would be good. as online does get on my **** sometimes with the lag and responce time on attacks. specially towards campers who spam B with pit or toonlink.

VA

Smash Hero
Don't worry your pretty little heads about it, just give me the info, I don't really know much about it anyway...just what I've been asked to do as the guy has my msn.

Koop_88

Smash Journeyman
East Midlands, and yes, I'll travel for real tourneys, online ones the only place im travelling too is my armchair!

skperu106

Smash Cadet
SouthEast.
Depends on cost of travelling really.
And proximity. If it's near home, I'll probably be there :)

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
I'd attend depending on if I had money or not.
To be honest, if this whole Melee scene doesn't pick up, I will feel forced to play this game anyway, so I might aswell start playing a little right now.

Brawl codes on the right.
My locations on the right, if your looking for a spot on the map its about 15(?) mile off Glasgow.

Edit: Monthly local? Well thats pretty much myself then as the others aren't interested in playing, however I don't blame them really. I love smash too much to give it up over a botched up version of the game though (Couldn't think or a way to word that really...), I'd be aswell traveling down to the rest of my crew if no one else pops their heads out.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
i dont think chris, edwin and frost will give up melee even if they're still not beating me -__- they love their marth grab tip obv
Charles you've gave up melee?
son you said you liked them both, I'm gutted at you.

I think theres still a lot of people that like both games in this thread, I'm one of them for one and I know Robby still likes Melee, and I thought you did. :/

chris H

Smash Journeyman
i like melee because of all the finishing i have done and charles we have not played you in a long time so you can not say we cant beat you son

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom