• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UK and EURO Tournament 4 - Details on page 1-

Asht

Smash Apprentice
I've commented on the first video. Anyway Ash, you're phenominal with Yoshi and I hope I can Brawl you in this tourney.

Also, I picked Pit so that I might stand a chance against Poochman. If I pick R.O.B. again, then I'll get lolled at.
Hehe thanks a lot. I've only just picked him up and he's fun to play but is still second best to my game lol. Yeah maybe we will meet sometime in this tourney. Good luck

stratele

Smash Apprentice
ooh just rememberd about losers bracket! Theres hope for me yet

When will it get started? after all round ones are done or after the winner is announced?

pyr0manic

Smash Cadet
gagh i'm having horrific problems with the wii it won;'t connect, i'm looking after a friends house and there network sucks balls :(

way to go everyobne that got through, i'm still trying but i don't think i'll be able to get it connected.... :(

sorry ROOOOOY, i;'ll keep trying i just got into there router settings i'll try no security.
-.-

EDIT:well it's connected hopefully running a connection test just now.

RE-EDIT?: yeh well it officially won't seem to connect, so i'm going to just give up for now and well have to fight tomorrow ROOOOOY, gagh and i was sober and everything :p

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman

Asht

Smash Apprentice
Congrats on your win Asht!

Levi, don't worry, Asht had me out first round in tournament 2 so I feel your pain. Looks like you have some crazy Yoshi skills now also. I don't think I will be seeing round 3...
Haha thank you very much. He's so fun to play I picked him up quite easily. Did you win your first round? If so you'll be meeting him quite soon hehe. But in that last tournament those games were tight so you never know, anything can happen.

Giga Wario

Smash Journeyman
Regestration is closed unfortunately. Also, this is a UK-EURO Tourney, not open to Americans yet due to huge amounts of lag. Sorry.

Giga Wario

Smash Journeyman
Just two more matches to go and then 2nd round matchups will appear!

EDIT: I forgot about Sheikahking and Pepito. Its 2 more matches.

LeviNifty

Smash Ace
I am on holiday to scotland so i cant get to my wii till saturday

plz let me know when these loser brackets begin roughly

thanks

edit: yeh they were gd games asht just wish i did a little on the day lol

LeviNifty

Smash Ace
no problem, loser brackets are for the people who have lost their matches, the winner of that match will then move on in the main brackets and the loser will then face all the other people who have lost their matches and then hopefully win enough to be back into the main brackets or be runner up

i hope this makes sense lol!

Giga Wario

Smash Journeyman
We still haven't recieved responces from Sheikahking and Pepito yet
They have less than 5 hours to do their match.

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
no problem, loser brackets are for the people who have lost their matches, the winner of that match will then move on in the main brackets and the loser will then face all the other people who have lost their matches and then hopefully win enough to be back into the main brackets or be runner up

i hope this makes sense lol!
Good so it will happen. I wonder who I'm going up against :confused:.

Giga Wario

Smash Journeyman
Less than 2 hours left for ROYYYYY and his opponent to Brawl.
Can't wait to see who I'm up against. (Please don't be Poochman =D)

pyr0manic

Smash Cadet
eight on last ditch attempt to see if i can play in this tournie and i know i'm cutting it short.

it seems like the gods are bloody well against me... so far everything that can go wrong has. :( and when i got back to mine there was something horrific sounding in my wii, including making my disks sticky as hell. not cool. so last ditch attempt at compeeting... not really expecting anything to happen if not i'll say i forfit, i mean roy deserves to go thourgh :p not his fualt i messed up.

good luck in the tourny Roy, gagh maybe see you all next tourny.
or in the loser brackets :p

Giga Wario

Smash Journeyman
1st round is OVER!
Whew, I gotta say, this is running more smoothly than I thought! Anyway, now we await the 2nd round and loser bracket matchups...

pyr0manic

Smash Cadet
indeed it is, and lets hope it all goes just as smoothly >.<

or in my case more smoothly :p i'm looking forward to fighting SOMEONE! ANYONE! :)

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
I'm here!
I shouldn't go through automatically.
We good to go now?

Though your Wii sounds like it's dying somewhat. You could risk it if you want.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Aaack I'm going to try
and fail
to stop Pepito getting to the finals haha.
Asht and Pepito can only meet in the semi's can't they?

My post counts is 666 :\
*runs away*

pyr0manic

Smash Cadet
man, i went offline literally minutes before you pm'd me roy >.< gagh, oh well i'm not going to risk it until i have tested it a bit more but i def would like a match :p and i think you cursed my wii with your **** 666 and run up to it :p

well can't wait to see the loser brackets. it should be good great chart btw sheikahking :D

Giga Wario

Smash Journeyman
Poochman:
I've pmed you.

EDIT: I LOST AGAIN. GOD ****iT!
He had 2 stock remaining on both fights.

Top Bottom