• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UK and EURO Tournament 4 - Details on page 1-

the-flash-guy

Smash Journeyman
ediburgh uk, rusty at both game but not useless.
This tournament is for fun ppl so plz keep the games clean this tournie will start as soon as we get 16 ppl.

The new rules:

4 stock, 1v1, no items and will the matches will be best of 3. The final with be best of 5

There will also be deadlines for all the rounds . The deadlines will be decided by me depending on the progress of the tournament.

You will be allowed two characters thru-out the whole tournament they must be
stated when u post ur friendcode. So for example if u are fighting link in matches one
with ike and lose u can use ur other character snake for example and
fight match two with him.

Zelda, pokemon trainer and samus have transformations but they still count as one charcater. So sheik and Zero are still zelda and samus techniquely.

You and ur opponent must agree to a time for ur match. Both players must fight before the deadline time if not then they both get DQ. If they dont reply within a day then they are DQ.
The stages will be neutral only: Final Destination, Battlefield, Yoshi's Island, and Smashville
you and ur opponent have to agree on the place to fight.

chaingrabbing is not banned but is frowned upon if used constantly.

SPAMMERS WILL BE SHOT

SPAMMIN IS ILLEGAL

sidenote: spammin is a overuse of a move, an example is just shooting pits arrows until high damage. do not confue spammin with some of snakes moves as alot of them are actual smash/projectile hybrids.

Also if ur opponent breaks the rules just quit the match and make a replay then send it to me so they can be DQ.

Both players must state who wins their match. Lying will result in DQ

heres an example of what u should put to enter the next tournie:

MSN: joepro20@hotmail.com
Mains: Samus, Snake
friend code: 1848-2004-5406
Connection status: Quite good

And heres how the tournie will work. ur matchs will be posted soon after

refer to sheikahkings chart and numbers as he took control of this tournie durin the start.

Current champions:

- UK/EURO 1 -
Tears of Sephiroth

- UK/EURO 2 - - UK/EURO 4 -
- UK/EURO 3 TEAMS Co-holder -
Pepito

- UK/EURO 3 TEAMS Co-holder -
Izaw

- UK/EURO 1 LB champ-
Master_C

- UK/EURO 4 LB champ -
DERV

stratele

Smash Apprentice
phew, got back of holiday today. Lucky I didn't miss this. So sign me up

MSN: Toz13@hotmail.com
Mains: Toon link - luigi
FC: 2449-6135-8191
Connection: Wired, so its very good.

the-flash-guy

Smash Journeyman
May as well try singles.

Brawl Name: DM
MSN: da_great_man@msn.com
Mains: Mario & Ness
FC: 0259-1939-0014
Connection: Pretty random, I think it depends on the weather.
em what happened to "That's the last time I'll go to a tourney hosted by you 2 losers."

and there was no apology with that.

p.s. i still make the tournaments DM

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
Well maybe it's because all the other tournies are in progress, and it's because I have nothing else to do (cept that team tourney but no one is around).

Host or no host, just don't cause me grief during this tourney flash.

the-flash-guy

Smash Journeyman
Well maybe it's because all the other tournies are in progress, and it's because I have nothing else to do (cept that team tourney but no one is around).

Host or no host, just don't cause me grief during this tourney flash.
what makes y think ur a part of this tournie so far i host tournaments so i dont like to cause grief i prefer to keep the peace but u tend to cause trouble so until u apologize for makin trouble in my team tournament and promise to stop bein a problem.

so in the mean ur application for this tournament has been:

REJECTED

have a nice day :)

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
what makes y think ur a part of this tournie so far i host tournaments so i dont like to cause grief i prefer to keep the peace but u tend to cause trouble so until u apologize for makin trouble in my team tournament and promise to stop bein a problem.
Apologize for what? I didn't even caused any trouble, it's you guys for being late.

Besides it's your friend who should apologize for accusing me of spamming and insulting me after we kicked your butts in our first round team match.

Now either let me take part in this or I'll report you.

the-flash-guy

Smash Journeyman
Apologize for what? I didn't even caused any trouble, it's you guys for being late.

Besides it's your friend who should apologize for acusing me of spamming and insulting me after we kicked your butts in our first round team match.

Now either let me take part in this or I'll report you.
ur tryin to blackmail me to let u play in a tournament dude u need to take a good look in the mirror

ur just starting trouble again man just go away and join someone elses tournament.

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
what he said has nothin to do with me i dont control ppls opions about how others play im just a loser of ahost remember :)
Nevermind about the loser thing since I changed that post, all that matters is that we both say sorry to each other and you let me take part and everything will be good again. Besides i'm much better in singles than doubles.

poochman125@hotmail.com

Smash Apprentice
if there is still spaces id like 2 join
brawl code: 4640-0411-5322
brawl name: KING
aim: ironkidking125
by the way i hardly go on aim so the best way 2 contact me is 2 pm me. safe

the-flash-guy

Smash Journeyman
Nevermind about the loser thing since I changed that post, all that matters is that we both say sorry to each other and you let me take part and everything will be good again. Besides i'm much better in singles than doubles.
hmm im not sure u actually tried to blackmail me from my own tournament. BTW what age are u?

u see i believe in second chances but u have been causing trouble. Ur on two strikes so i'll let the ppl decide. We'll have a vote:

who thinks i should let Da man play in the tournament?

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
hmm im not sure u actually tried to blackmail me from my own tournament. BTW what age are u?

u see i believe in second chances but u have been causing trouble. Ur on two strikes so i'll let the ppl decide. We'll have a vote:

I'm 18 T_T. And let's not be biased with the voting system.

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
I'm in! Flash’s tournaments rock.
Brawl Code: 4339-2423-4792

After much thought, I'll go for Meta Knight and Samus.

My connection is usually very good but if anyone thinks theirs is better then that’s more than alright with me.

I was only a spectator in the last tournament and even I was offended at some of the things DM had said. Doesn’t really seem like he would take a loss too well when he throws around insults after winning… But like Flash I think everyone deserves a second chance and I personally had no problems with him.

I’ll leave the voting to the people who actually had contact with him.

And glad to see ToS in another tournament! Hope I get the chance to battle you this time.

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
I was only a spectator in the last tournament and even I was offended at some of the things DM had said. Doesn’t really seem like he would take a loss too well when he throws around insults after winning… But like Flash I think everyone deserves a second chance and I personally had no problems with him.
What I said? Dude go see what sheikahking said about me.

I only insult people when they do the same to me.

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
What I said? Dude go see what sheikahking said about me.

I only insult people when they do the same to me.
Right, dude? I think YOU need to go back and see what you said. Even before that big argument. In fact, start at your first post and work from there. Then come back.

I'm sure you will see why he reacted the way he did.

poochman125@hotmail.com

Smash Apprentice
who started dis argument coz i read a bit of it and it sounds like u both are arguing ova sumfink stupid but it sounds like flash is being da bigga man. Da man by da way i aint tryin 2 get on 2 u but u should say sorri after all flash is safe and he is da host of dis tournie.
???

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
who started dis argument coz i read a bit of it and it sounds like u both are arguing ova sumfink stupid but it sounds like flash is being da bigga man. Da man by da way i aint tryin 2 get on 2 u but u should say sorri after all flash is safe and he is da host of dis tournie.
???
It all started when me and rick beat flash and shiekahking the other day, shiek started insulting me and.......well you could properly figure it out from there.

Top Bottom