• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UIUC Thread

slomo431

Smash Ace
I'll try to get those vids up next week. Or maybe the week after that. Things are kinda hectic and all I have time for is work and playing smash, but no time for making vids of aforementioned smash. Actually making them doesn't take much time at all, it's uploading to Youtube one by one that is the devil.

This Saturday everybody has to come to the Weston smashfest dressed as their mains. Except me. I'm already foxy enough as it is.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Are you sure you want me to dress up like DK or Jiggly??? I could be arrested.

Super Matt and Super Tom would be really great singles names too. Your full names don't roll off the tongue quite as easily.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Even if anyone actually wanted to see that, well, the weather's getting colder. I don't think it'll happen anytime soon.

BIG C

Smash Master
I'm sure that there's someone who would like to see it andy. Maybe if u ate more meat and had a more healthy figure it would be more than only one person that would wanna see u nekkid.

BIG C

Smash Master
of course who wouldn't wanna see me nekkid. rofl in the smash world u have the way too skinny AOB and the rather large charles even tho there are smasher's larger than i.

brickman

Smash Lord
Lol, I was sheik last year!

good times.

Anyways, enough of that.

Hey you guys who have free time go organize some friendlies! I wish I could this week or next week, but I just got slayed by huge works.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Does that mean you won't be at HKN or Saturday Smash?

Alex, teams for HKN?

Dew Rag

Smash Ace
"cave tourny is saturday...we have a crowd from wisconsin coming..and the ranking system is starting saturday for the cave............you should get a bunch of uoi guys (including u) to go"
-me14k-

anyone want to go?
i believe it's a 2 hour drive

brickman

Smash Lord
I'll be at the tourney on Friday, and if I don't have to drive then i'll go to the cave.

Andy, why won't you ever partner with me!!

slomo431

Smash Ace
I can't come on Saturday either. Too much stuff to do this weekend. I should be good for Friday though.

Friday Falco Frenzy! I may have to go all Falco in the winner's bracket.

brickman

Smash Lord
Doesn't even matter, double falco double fox. pfft.

Sheik & Falco, ftw.

Maybe Ganon (depending on what Dave O wants!) but still ftw.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
idk if i can go friday, i can play saturday but it looks like no one is going :(

if i can go friday i'll just show up for singles, maybe doubles if theres some1 there in need of a crap fox partner

TheWalkingThano

Smash Journeyman
I'm currently without partner at the moment as well. We'll just sort this out at the tourney I guess.

Did anybody want to go to The Cave tourney this saturday? I'm just curious if anyone is, I don't know if I would.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
As far as I know, Eric, Jon, and Durand are still showing up on Saturday. Whether I come depends on if I still feel like it after HKN.

The Cave is 2 hours away? Uhm, no thanks.

slomo431

Smash Ace
No Cave. I might show up late on Saturday for an hour or so to take a break from all the studying unless I'm still rushing to get my Halloween costume together. There's a chance I may show up as Rufio. Or Michael Vick with a few stuffed dogs. Or Quailman if I can't get a costume together again this year and need to bust that out again. Or Henrik, the scariest costume of them all. Or drunk.

I wanna get my Falco as much practice as possible, since I'll probably end up going Fox at HKN and I doubt there's enough time for much friendlies. I think I might be able to wd now. Yay. Does anyone know the people setting that up? Do they need setups and things? I might bring mine.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Was the tourney with lots of setups in the decent-sized room with Walmart prizes HKN? The one TJ and Alex attended?

Anyway, at the HKN tourney in the tiny room most of the setups were brought by attendees.

I haven't put on a Halloween costume since 8th grade... which was about 20 or 30 years ago.

slomo431

Smash Ace
I don't wanna grow up. I'm a Toys R Us kid.

And the one TJ and Alex went to was TIA.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Actually, that last costume I ever wore was a generic one, too. It was just a hooded cloak that I'm sure I had worn for one or two previous Halloweens.

I don't remember ever being anything in particular.

Top Bottom