• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UIUC Thread

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
I was just gonna pick Alex and Matt and Tom up at their houses. Having them meet somewhere would waste time.

If you don't have a ride, post up!!!

DaveO

Smash Rookie
If anyone doesn't have a ride, tell me. I don't think anyone is riding in my car as of right now, and if that's going to be the case, then I would greatly appreciate getting a ride from someone else.

slomo431

Smash Ace
Dave if no one's in your car yet I would prefer everyone in my car to ride in yours so I don't have to endanger any lives. The less I have to drive the better for everyone involved. I'd be happy to chip in for gas too. So far it's me, Joey, and Jon in our group.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
You right. **** I still haven't beaten Andy yet...
I'm sorry to hear that. By now, most people have beaten me. Henrik beat my Bowser twice tonight!!
What's your name? I'm not quite sure who you are.

brickman

Smash Lord
Just letting you know, I don't think I am going to go tomorrow, it is going to be too much of a hassle for me and I won't be able to enjoy it as much as I would. Best of luck to everyone! I am taking a day break from smash tomorrow and just relaxing.

all the best

Dew Rag

Smash Ace
hey brickman, if u want want to come smash with m1ke and me for an hour?
i call you when he's over if u want to smash

tear tear on ur not going

Dew Rag

Smash Ace
sadly u are pretty much alone cuz everyone went to MSOP at like 9 today

it's about an hour away from here
tourny started 2 hours ago i think

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
I'm back!!!

Most of us suck, but Tom and Matt both got 5th in singles. Great job guys!! People are recognizing their talent.

Alex and I got second-to-last in singles. I don't remember how well the others did.

We four also did just okay in teams.

Dave Wu, I know that name. Use Falco next time, and good luck!

Henrik is now beating Bowser 3-2. ****!

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
i'm surprised you guys got knocked out so fast
Those pools were beastly. The majority of the attendees were very good or well known. I was stuck with people much better than me like Andy, Tink, and Jiano, unlike lucky DaveO.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Oh, when I said that Alex and I got second-to-last in singles, I meant within the brackets. There were those poor fellas who didn't make it out of the pools, like Joey (our pool was tough!).

Alex was taken out by Jiano and Drephen... just some bad luck there. I was taken out by an unknown person (who was quite good and played the spammiest run-away-est Fox I've ever seen) and Large Charles (who has improved a lot, while I have not).

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Yup, shaeden.

I need to get more practice against spammers. Henrik, start spamming and running away and I'll see if Bowser can catch you.

slomo431

Smash Ace
I think I did just about how well I was expecting to do at MSOP. Barely getting out of pools, beating on a few easy people (all the while telling them I'm never gonna win a match), and stealing a game vs Alex and TJ, then two and out in the brackets. I guess at my level of play that's a pretty good day, though I felt a little off, but having my tech skill on probably wouldn't have changed anything. Oh yeah, and I dismantled Jon in a Falco ditto. Tom knows. He felt the wrath as well.

Andy, I've recently been toying around with Falco and working on Fox's SHDL so very soon all I will be doing is spamming. Between my shinespikes and lasers I am quickly becoming this year's Ray.

Edit: I want to play this week.

jamz

Smash Journeyman
id like to play this week. thursday is a good one for me. y is it that i just cant seem to quit this game?

ohhh and congrats to both matt and tom for doing so well. and to everyone else who made it out of pools.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
if you want to try and record the trick, it would have to be saturday because I cant play during the week. i was gonna play like all fox tho.. oh well

tourney this saturday yo!

slomo431

Smash Ace
I got class Thursday from 5pm-7 and work from 12pm-3. After that I'm free. I bet I'm gonna get another horrible spot in the bracket this Friday...

Edit: I guess me and a few others are trying to get something going for right now at 8pm today. Any interest?

And I'm a little iffy for that HKN tourney as of right now, since this weekend is when all the Halloween parties seem to be happening.

brickman

Smash Lord
Smash last night was good, but I don't think I can play today.

Best of luck to Henrik on getting up all of those SWEET matches.

I will probably just see you all on Friday and if not maybe Saturday.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Twins! Last night I thought of a great team name for you. The Super Radovich Bros!

Everyone calls you the just plain ol' Radovich bros anyway, so why not spice it up a bit? Super Matt and Super Tom. Matt can wear a red hat with an M on it to tourneys and Tom can wear a green hat with a T on it.

Unless you're fine with "marth1 and his brother"...

"Hey Pizanos, it's the Super Radovich Super Show!"

Top Bottom