• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UIUC Thread

brickman

Smash Lord
I'm going to need to pick up my controller Matt or Tom. I can't stop. Too many people to play with over break.

Can we meet up somewhere tomorrow?

slomo431

Smash Ace
Durand set up a smashfest at your place. You're in the center of me Ray and the twins.

Dew Rag

Smash Ace
well i can't really have smashfests at around after dinner cuz the rents like to basement to watch TV for themselves there might be a few exceptions though

I would like to have it on Saturdays from whatever times you guys would like. I would suggest 1pm like we did for weston and leave whenever. I will invite brawl, even though I do not have a set up and if you want to play brawl, u have to bring a set up. Also i have a vcr so we can record i guess. Twins will have to help me figure that **** out

but for the first one, let's plan for a monday afternoon? or sunday? I don't care you guys decide

Ray Chun

Smash Apprentice
i'm not sure if i'm relevant to UIUC, but sunday tomorrow sounds super. actually, it's going to be cold as ****.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Sounds good to me. And since I always have to go over there to meet you guys, maybe you can come here (you do have a car?)?

My brother will be here this week--maybe he'll join us. He's about as good as I am.

Dew Rag

Smash Ace
should i post prices along with the hotels? or just put hotels and numbers/address

cuz i have a pretty big list of hotel/motels in UIUC
I just don't have price to go along with

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
To you, Eric. I think we may be the only ones in town, so if you want to play, you're stuck with me.

brickman

Smash Lord

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
I just tried to call you, but your phone seems to be off.

You can come over tonight. I think my brother's planning to be home around 8, so maybe you wanna drop by around 7 if you get this message in time. Call me. I'll see if Grid wants to stop by too.

brickman

Smash Lord
I just tried to call you, but your phone seems to be off.

You can come over tonight. I think my brother's planning to be home around 8, so maybe you wanna drop by around 7 if you get this message in time. Call me. I'll see if Grid wants to stop by too.
my phone is dead, that's the problem.

I may come over, probably will.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
217 766 4794

Just in case you get lost and you... come across a pay phone?

Our house has lots of (dead--it's winter) vegetation in front.

Edit: Grid is confirmed.

Top Bottom