• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UIUC Thread

brickman

Smash Lord
My performance tonight followed the bell curve of typical brickman performance. ****ty in the beginning amazing in the middle, ****ty in the end.

At least there are the appropriate elements for a silly *** combo vid.

brickman

Smash Lord
I want to play today, but later in the evening. Around 6 tonight would be great. I don't have my controller, though, it is at Matt and Tom's.

brickman

Smash Lord
I can maybe put up like 3 people, but not much more than that.

I think we should start trying to talk to some hotels, and see if we can get some rooms blocked off and maybe get a deal. Although, I'm sure people can get good deals through hotels.com or something. Maybe we should just find the cheapest hotel rooms via that and provide it for people.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
C'mon, fellas, let's do this one more time before you all go home. And after I'm done with my exams.

Andy is done with exams < t < You guys go home

I could do Thurs at noon or so.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
No, some jerk from 1 hour away might steal it. Ask them to write 1-page essays about why they should get housing.

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman
possibly. when is it?
also ive been meaning to ask you guys, what is the melee scene like now? would it be worth getting back into? take into consideration that i dont know how to play the game at all anymore

Dew Rag

Smash Ace
it's still big

SMYM is Feb 7th so housing would probably be 6th and maybe 7th depending on how long their stay and what you decide
Also if you do decide to house, how many people can u have?

slomo431

Smash Ace
Champaign should try to make it to one of the huge coastal tournaments next summer. GENESIS or Ohana.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
No one else wants to play Thurs or some other time this weekend? C'mon, I thought you guys played Melee with every meal.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Matt, should I stroll on over tomorrow at about noon? I like tomorrow better than Friday (I'm already on campus).

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Of course I see it. I check the boards way too often. And if we don't play, I'll have less to do and I'll check the boards even more.

Brawl? I dunno...

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Who wants to play (Melee) tomorrow? Say around 1?

I've been done with the semester for 2 hours and I'm bored already. Off to a good start!

Top Bottom