• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UIUC Thread

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
If you're interested, Eric, you're more than welcome to stop by again. Timmy's leaving Mon or Tues, so it would just be the three of us anytime after that.

Ray Chun

Smash Apprentice
are any of you guys playing? i was hoping to taste some blood while you guys were on break.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Well Eric, you know, since I always have to make the trip over there to play you guys during the semester, it really is nice for people to come to me instead.

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
yeah we need to get that going

i finished the brickman: PRO video and its really good, cant upload it until we get to durands or somewhere with non dial-up

-tomtomt

Ray Chun

Smash Apprentice
tomorrow i'm off as well. 2-3 is little early for me but i can probably make it at some point. how long can we play till? i don't want to piss off durand's parents

Dew Rag

Smash Ace
um not at 2-3, i'll post here or call when i can, most likely 2 or 3 but who knows

my parents just told me i'm going to visit my grandparents.... soo i don't know when i'll be back

also if i do have it my place, we can only have it till around 7 since i'm leaving for some poker (or later depending on if i'm not pooped out by smash)

Ray Chun

Smash Apprentice
that's good news. at first i thought you were going to be vague, but that clears everything up.

Ray Chun

Smash Apprentice
twins- thanks for having us over. fun times. you two are still rapists.

dave, good seeing you man. when you see dan, tell him viperboy wants to see him naked.

durand = major epic failure. when smym goes under, i'm going to laugh.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
I'll be around to see things through.

Wow, 1 minute response. No, I don't check the boards that often. Just good timing.

Dew Rag

Smash Ace
so far, matt is technically in charge of smym with me on the side, he's got the contact info for the place and i dunno what's going on

if you want to take charge of the whole thing, then I will

also it doesn't help when people call and tell me what's up late and when they don't check the boards

Nekomancer

Smash Journeyman
Look what Tim Buckley wrote on the ctrlaltdel homepage...

I'm really excited to see the Street Fighter 4 tournament at Digital Overload 2009. In the past, we've run tournaments for less technical fighting games, like Smash Bros.....

we got burned HARD

slomo431

Smash Ace
The percentage of people who've played smash that really know how to play it is still really small. The vast majority don't know anything about the advanced techniques, still think C-sticking is noobish, and think the only things you need to do to play the game are A or B plus a direction.

Whenever I read about Brawl in the various video game sites one criticism that reviewers and commenters alike still have is that it's been the same game since the 64 or at the very least that Brawl is just Melee all fancied up. Nobody really takes Smash seriously enough to delve into it.

Top Bottom