• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UIUC Thread

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
hey bibi, you're in town right? you want to play today?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
nevermind, I probably can't. I forgot I had a paper due tomorrrow

sirlaser

Smash Journeyman
Charlie, apparently a few of my co-workers are Uni alumni, and they had certain things to say about you ("hustler" being the most frequently used one).

PseudoTurtle

Smash Champion
Hey guys, was wondering if you could make this tournament. it is in a town by the name of Poplar Bluff in the bootheel of Missouri.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=323868
That's a bit far from where I am at the moment, but I'm always down for a smash tournament, so who knows?

Charlie, apparently a few of my co-workers are Uni alumni, and they had certain things to say about you ("hustler" being the most frequently used one).
LOLOLOLOL why do I not have any trouble believing that one?

Battlecow

Play to Win
Olololololol

I do have a marked tendency to get it in til the sun rise, while exceeding posted speed limits by 25 mph or more.

Who are these guys?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
charlie, I'm free after 6:30 today if you want to play melee or 64.

although I don't have 64

Battlecow

Play to Win
IKRRRRRR

one of my old dudes is back in town, he's been playing melee kind of competitively in Minnesota. wants to play this weekend, any of you down? I think he's around my level.

Battlecow

Play to Win
The Continuing Substance Abuse Chronicles of Battlecow: I drank lemon extract on a parking garage with a homeless man named Ghost until I blacked out last night. Figured you guys would be amused.

PseudoTurtle

Smash Champion
The Continuing Substance Abuse Chronicles of Battlecow: I drank lemon extract on a parking garage with a homeless man named Ghost until I blacked out last night. Figured you guys would be amused.
You're ready for college, Charlie! Congratulations, sir.

Also, Ian, the only death combos that I've ever gotten were on falcon, falco, fox, and marth. Of course, those are the only matchups I play frequently haha, and I've seen it can be done on others, so who knows? Maybe as I get better. Can't wait for the school year to start so I can play you guys again.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Yo I'm down to play melee or 64 or both

ripple we shoulda played before I'm bored as **** these days

Got stuff to do today/tomorrow, but after that...

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
when are you coming ian? I need to make plans

bertbusdriver

Smash Ace
Jack is in NJ.

I'd be coming with cookiemonsta and whoever else can go from STL. I think we're still waiting for at least one more person to confirm before we commit to coming so the gas money doesn't destroy us...

Top Bottom