• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UIUC Thread

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
bump. you guys need to hurry back. I can't handle much more of summer school

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
yeah but they don't play low tiers. speaking of which, I picked up yoshi

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Gave him up. Yoshi is much better. Just wait and see, I'm more technical with him than you are with ganon.

That's how much I've. Been playing him

:phone:

Battlecow

Play to Win
I'm going, looks like I've got a share in Kevin's room

Not sure how I'm getting up yet but I might not be able to stop in Chicago, Joe. Sorry.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Hey, looks like I have a CAR for FC so if anyone needs a ride from C-U hit me up. Won't be stopping in chicago, sadly.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Kage, mango, axe, eikelmann and hbox at my place saturday. Rethink missing Chicago, Charlie.
I'm coming, bro! Riding up with Ripple

Haven't played melee in a long-*** time but I will never lose the ability to beat you in ganon ditto MM's as long as I live

trumpet210

Smash Rookie
Do you guys play Melee mostly? I prefer brawl and wouldn't mind finding a new group to play with here and there, but all I see are mains from Melee so I wasn't sure. Living at Illinois and Busey, moving in on Friday.

bertbusdriver

Smash Ace
64 peeps: request to join the champaign smash FB group i linked above. Most of our planning for smashfests etc will probably happen there this year b/c a lot of guys stopped checking smashboards. The more the merrier, especially when it comes to shotgun matches.

no nostalgia goggles or anything, but old school sesame street ****s on every modern children's show. bert and ernie were my go-to ****

Top Bottom