• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ugliest Brawl Character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
I wonder if this one might get closed soon. There IS a chance of it, if it's not related to general Brawl, and this seems to be more of a character vote. But if I had to vote, the Ugly, weird skinned, RedHairnet, Slowwalking Oldman with the Pedophile Voice and Smile, Ganondorf.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
If I honestly have to answer...

Oh please, Wario get's too many girls to be ugly, everyone knows this... or should know it. >.>

But even though this is a waste of a thread, I'll say Ganondorf as well.

But if I had to vote, the Ugly, weird skinned, RedHairnet, Slowwalking Oldman with the Pedophile Voice and Smile, Ganondorf.
ROFL, this get's post of the day. XD

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
Hey It's The Truth! Ganondorf Spent Most Of His Life Chasing After Little Kids With Stones! Come On! How Is He Not A Pedophile!?! And Now He's An Old Man Who Walks Like He Needs A Wheel-chair! And He Has A Hairnet That Makes Him Look Like There's A Fan Behind His Head! Not To Mention He's Dark Green Like The Jolly-green Giant, Only Burnt!

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
Honestly....Diddy.

He looks farking annoying. Even just looking at him makes me feel annoyed.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
There are no ugly characters, only those who are suppose to look like that so they are intimidating.

There's a difference, I think.

As much of a general discussion this thread is, even if it doesn't get closed, the best that could happen to this thing is that people will either get into a pointless opinionated arguement, or it gets long forgotten.

And then some idiot necros it, and then it gets closed.

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
Bowser can't be the uggliest character. HE SOME HOW HAD A SON! That means some lady must have thought of him acceptable. Wario has like 3 girls as part of his group. He's a pimp. Lucario's a Pokemon, and although he's not exactly attractive persay, he still can attract many different species of Pokemon in the game. And Diddy Kong has had a girlfriend, so she must find him acceptable too. No one's loved Gannondorf though... the only Boy in an all Girl Village, and no one to go to prom with. How Sad.

-Syn-

Smash Cadet
Lol

Hey It's The Truth! Ganondorf Spent Most Of His Life Chasing After Little Kids With Stones! Come On! How Is He Not A Pedophile!?! And Now He's An Old Man Who Walks Like He Needs A Wheel-chair! And He Has A Hairnet That Makes Him Look Like There's A Fan Behind His Head! Not To Mention He's Dark Green Like The Jolly-green Giant, Only Burnt!
You Really Love Capital Letters

And I would have to say Ganon as well because Wario is too hawt

PillowPants

Smash Apprentice
You no wut **** gannon, imo its Lucas, wtf? its like Johny Bravo, Jimmy Netron, and Pac-Man all had a baby with each other, and he came out some god awful mess wit beady eyes, and a big *** head........... ness aint as bad tho

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
None of my other posts uses all capital letters, since I usually don't go "GANNONDORF IS AS UGLY AS GIGA-BOWSER'S BUTT!", but that one post, I tried to do it in all capitals. And they made it turn into every first letter being capped.... But it is true... Ganondorf isn't Black... He's Green.... He has a Paper-Japanese Sun coming out of the back of his head.... He runs like a ******.... And he has the Pedo-Smile down pat... I don't think even his mother loved him....

And dude, how is LUCAS "Uglier than Ganondorf"? He had girls in Mother digging on him too... No one looks at Ganondorf and goes "I WANT A PIECE OF THAT!". They think "Eww.. Did some Elephant Lady get ***** by a piece of Brocoli?" Plus, big-headed people still score... Jonny Bravo had a couple of chicks on him, Jimmy Neutron had Cindy Vortex, Pac-Man has Ms.Pacman (and it was love at first sight), and George Lopez is married too, despite having a head BIGGER than the Nintendogs! If he was in the game, his Up Smash would be unblockable, because the Hit-Box would be the size of the screen!

But I digress, even with the big head, Lucas is still more attractive than Gannondorf.... the "I'm Diabetic and I still smoke" voice isn't helping him... the next game he's in, he'll be missing a leg and have insulin shots going into him...

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Toast flavored bread doesn't even make sense.

All bread is toast flavored when toast it.

Pirate Goomba

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BackburningPyro
3DS FC
3969-6919-4080
Switch FC
2859 5488 3187
Master\Crazy hand , he doesn't even have a face!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom