• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCSD Winter Game Fest '10 - January 16th-17th 2010 - Melee & Brawl

GPEternity

Smash Journeyman
i will talk to my roommates about housing some people, we have a couch and enough floorspace for 4-5 sleeping baggers. BUT there are is no tv in the living room so you will have to bring your own form of entertainment when you are not at the tourney, it is a 15 minute walk to the venue.

will repost if its cool with them.

GSUB

Smash Lord
i will talk to my roommates about housing some people, we have a couch and enough floorspace for 4-5 sleeping baggers. BUT there are is no tv in the living room so you will have to bring your own form of entertainment when you are not at the tourney, it is a 15 minute walk to the venue.

will repost if its cool with them.
o0o0o0o0 cool!!!

If you can that would be awesome.
4-5 you say???

I think that would fit well for
Ekoli/Russel/FallenNova & Little_England/his Friend

Miharu

Smash Hero
is anyone going from norcal that hasn't left yet that could give 3/4 people a ride down

ride bailed out last minute gg

IM me if yes

GPEternity

Smash Journeyman
Ok, so I checked, it is ok for people to stay with us, once again we can't provide sleeping bags or pillows so anyone who wants to crash here is highly recommended to bring something to make themselves comfy.

we live in the ERC Apts. 15min from the venue for those familiar with the sd area.

I can be contacted at Ladyalanah9088 on aim. (no i'm not a girl so no funny ideas.)

GSUB

Smash Lord
Ok, so I checked, it is ok for people to stay with us, once again we can't provide sleeping bags or pillows so anyone who wants to crash here is highly recommended to bring something to make themselves comfy.

we live in the ERC Apts. 15min from the venue for those familiar with the sd area.

I can be contacted at Ladyalanah9088 on aim. (no i'm not a girl so no funny ideas.)
Yay, thanks for the housing! =]
got dibs yo!

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Hey, when does Fly need housing? Friday and Saturday or just Saturday? I'm gonna check with my parents to see if it's ok, but I'm gonna need details before I go to them with this.

QuesyKid

Smash Rookie
QuesoKirby is confirmed! :bee:

UCSD Winter Game Fest V will officially be my first Super Smash Bros. Brawl tournament! I am excited to finally meet some SoCal Smash players! I have been practicing frequently, so I am prepared for my first encounter with the SSBB tournament scene.

I hope to have a great first tournament experience! I’ll see you guys tomorrow!

Atlus8

Smash Master

UCSD Winter Game Fest V will officially be my first Super Smash Bros. Brawl tournament! I am excited to finally meet some SoCal Smash players! I have been practicing frequently, so I am prepared for my first encounter with the SSBB tournament scene.

God d@mmit!

QuesyKid

Smash Rookie
God d@mmit!
Haha, I didn't realize the consequences of my words! :laugh: I ain't hatin', bro-ski.

I’m entering the Brawl portion of the tournament, because I am most familiar with it. I’ll enter Melee Singles in spirit, though! :bee:

DJMirror

Smash Master
any1 want to team with me for halo? (used to be a brigadier if that means anything)

also, jason are you coming to san diego on friday or saturday?
sorry i didn't answer back

I'm going to be there saturday morning

What about the parking yo!

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal

HAHA

This was a REALLY cute post, even if he is a Brawl player. I like this guy.:p

Untrust Us

Smash Journeyman
I suck *** at Melee so I'm expecting to lose within my first match lol. Anyways, I have Tearbear bringing his N64 w/ Smash so if anyone wants to play Smash64, bring controllers! (and Wii's if you have ssb64 VC on it)

Rickety

Peace and Love

UCSD Winter Game Fest V will officially be my first Super Smash Bros. Brawl tournament! I am excited to finally meet some SoCal Smash players!

Hooray! I can't wait to meet you! :]

I suck *** at Melee so I'm expecting to lose within my first match lol. Anyways, I have Tearbear bringing his N64 w/ Smash so if anyone wants to play Smash64, bring controllers! (and Wii's if you have ssb64 VC on it)
Are you playing Melee with TearBear right now, Untrust?

Ekoli

Smash Journeyman
Haha, I didn't realize the consequences of my words! :laugh: I ain't hatin', bro-ski.

I’m entering the Brawl portion of the tournament, because I am most familiar with it. I’ll enter Melee Singles in spirit, though! :bee:
get a taste of that good ol melee tournament hype and you'll never want to go bak to brawl, ask socal ;]

Untrust Us

Smash Journeyman
I'll be bringing a small TV for smash 64 so I won't be hogging a potential Melee/Brawl TV, guys. :)

festizzio

Smash Champion
We're staying over at Lanstars!

Edit - What time tomorrow Festizzio?
I PM'd you

Also, is there room in the car for sleeping bags + overnight stuff?
I don't want to be the big noob with a sleeping bag and no room for it :laugh:
there will be

us too
right festizzio?

do we havea place to stay?

edit:

LOL YOU'RE NO ROMBOXXX
A gentleman by the name of Lanstar is providing us with shelter for the night.

Charoo

Smash Champion
see every1 2morrow and PLEASE COME EARLY!

Make sure to check the map too so you don't get lost. UCSD is pretty big

Top Bottom