• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCSD Melee, where you ALL at?!

yeo~

Smash Rookie
hi

i'm yeo

i live in warren, 1st floor stewart.

i've been to pat's house tourney and the warren tournament today.

=D

Powered-By-Sex

Smash Apprentice
Lol results from Warren Gamefest:

1) SK-$100 Best Buy Card
2) PBS - $50 Best Buy Card
3) Sunny - $25 Best Buy Card

Where the *** are all the UCSD Melee people, this seriously can't be everyone!?

KLuless1

Smash Cadet
Hey Yeo.
This is Kelvin.

How'd you do yesterday? I didn't see you after we teamed, Lol.

Congrats to you guys who won giftcards. =]

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
Lol results from Warren Gamefest:

1) SK-$100 Best Buy Card
2) PBS - $50 Best Buy Card
3) Sunny - $25 Best Buy Card

Where the *** are all the UCSD Melee people, this seriously can't be everyone!?
When was this?!
I so would have had a decent shot at one of the cards and if I had won one it would have made my BLACK FURDDAY even BETTER! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Haha. Congrats on the 50, Ilija.
Is this a yearly thing or is it quarterly?

Nwordtim

Smash Journeyman
dude I don't go to UCSD but do you think it would be cool if sometimes I could go up and get my *** kick by you guys in melee lol XD.

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
If your name is PBS, you're a little ***** that doesn't like to answer his phone to play smash.

Powered-By-Sex

Smash Apprentice
don't murder me plz -_-.

Yea, johns:

Spent all of the night before and yesterday studying for midterm (week 10 midterm, are you ****ting me!?). Didn't pick up cuz I was taking a 1 hr. nap. But yea, I'm free ALL WEEK (for now at least). Get at me.

Powered-By-Sex

Smash Apprentice
bumping this thread.

So just wondering, who from UCSD is going to WGF for Melee?

Oh yea, and get at me For Smash on tuesdays since I have no class and thursdays past noon. Mon Fri are past 3.

tcatu

Smash Rookie
ey, i just transferred this winter, i'm down to play. where do you guys usually play?

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
Help Wanted

I'm pretty sure I'll be able to make it to WGF '10, which brings me to the next issue...

I will be busy Saturday morning and won't make it to campus until around 12 or 1 p.m. I was wondering if someone could do me a HUGE favor and sign me up for singles in the event that I don't make it in time for registration. This really hinges on how long the registration window is for singles. If it goes up until 3 p.m. (which is when the schedule indicates singles pools will begin) then I can just do it myself, but if it ends much earlier than that, then I will need somone's assitance.

If anyone knows for a fact that they are attending WGF '10 and are willing to do this for me, I will be more than happy to meet up with you and give you the money, but if I don't see you beforehand be assured the first thing I will do once the day comes around and I arrive at the ballroom is find you and provide full monetary recompense. :D

Please let me know if you can help.

thank you.

EDIT: PROBLEM SOLVED!

Icantlos

Smash Rookie
New to UCSD

I started as a grad student here this past fall and was pretty busy getting started, but I'm now looking to get in on some play.

QuantumT

Smash Rookie
Just realized I never made a new account when I changed my gamertag awhile ago. This is the same person as Icantlos.

syne

Smash Rookie
Hi,

I will be a second year warren student at UCSD in Fall. I'm taking summer session 1 this summer so I'll be in the area when that begins. I don't have a ingame name yet because I haven't competed in any tournements and I don't really know how I would compare to anyone. I'd like to meet and play against some people this summer since I usually play with my suitemate but he's not going to be back until fall and I don't want to get rusty lol.

I'm not really sure if I can make the triweekly on the 3rd but I'd still like to play against some people if anyone has free time.

Uh.. I'm not really sure what else to say but I'd like to get to know more about the UCSD smash community.

Jun.

Smash Lord
sup man!

Pretty sure there will be a smashfest on campus tomorrow. PM me your number and name and I'll let you know if something is going on. I'll be here over summer too along with a lot of people that take summer and the locals that play with us

I'm Jun

syne

Smash Rookie
I won't actually be back in the area until June 28th so I wouldn't be able to go to the smashfest tomorrow but if there are any other events I'll definitely try to make it

Skye93

Smash Rookie
Hey my name is vince and I'm a freshman here. Id like to play with some of you if we ever get the chance =]

:phone:

Phoenix~Lament

Smash Ace
What college are you in? We actually use this thread now: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=63672&page=954

We also have a facebook group here: http://www.facebook.com/groups/78151322382/

Also, lucky for you, we're in the middle of Winter Game Fest, a large socal regional tournament that's held every year right here at UCSD. Unfortunately if you missed today you missed registration and can no longer enter, but you can come play friendlies and it's free.

My name is Max, nice to meet you and I hope to play you soon. :D

cowsareforeating

Smash Rookie
edit: ****in a wrong thread again..

what days does everyone play at ucsd lodge? pat told me to come here cuz i need to learn to playyyy but nobodys at the lodge right now just me n my dog... -___-

Top Bottom