• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCSD Melee, where you ALL at?!

mikalaranda

Smash Cadet
I was looking for people to smash with a while ago, but no one would tell me when **** was going on...just tell me whenever the next time smash is going on and i'll come

mikalaranda

Smash Cadet
I'm currently doing both summer sessions, we'll see if I stick to the plan, but I know for sure that I'm doing summer session 1. I agree, this does sound fun :p.

Is there a weekly or biweekly or triweekly or random smashfest going on soon? Jw.

SinceEternity

Smash Cadet
Do you guys already smash regularly at school? I have yet to find this group haha - we should probably get together before summer session and work out some type of schedule... like wed + sat night or w/e and who has the place with the nicer setups haha.

Jhunwung

Smash Rookie
Heya, have you guys started something up already? I'm from the UofI (Illinois) but I'm gonna be in San Diego like right next to UCSD (the La Jolla campus) for the summer and was looking for some people to smash/meet. I just got here this week and it's my first time here so I'm confused as heck where everything is.. I didn't bring my controller down though so hopefully someone wouldn't mind letting me bum off them.

Jun.

Smash Lord
BRING YOUR OWN CONTROLLER JHUNWUNG GTFO

jk lol its all good

if anyone in UCSD or the surrounding areas wants to play. PM me your phone number and I'll vice versa. Us guys at UCSD practically play smash like on call so chances are if you just call and say lets play there will at least be like 3-4 guys down to play at any time.

Jun.

Smash Lord
received the pm's and will call when we play. I'm at home for the weekend and will head down to SD tomorrow. See you all soon

mikalaranda

Smash Cadet
Hey let me know if you guys are playing alright? I definitely want to finally meet the smashers here. Just pm me or something plzthx :D

Koga+

Boot
So do you guys still play on a regular basis? anything going on this weekend? i am new to Ca and am trying to find some people to play with.

Jun.

Smash Lord
yes we play everyday.

if you really want to play. Give me a call at 951-312-3585 and drop by at Warren i'll give you room when you call

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
Hey anybody around UCSD want to smash? i'm dying for some melee. I live in La Scala, close to campus. PM me hit me up here or my aim is StemporaryN. I'll be here for the summer

mikalaranda

Smash Cadet
Anyone summer housing at ERC? I live at Mesa Verde, and I'm down to play. Just pm me or post here or something. Meleeeeeeee

mikalaranda

Smash Cadet
Ah, sadly I don't have a set-up =( ... my suitemate from last year was the one who brought the cube here, so without him I've got nothing except my controller =(.

Bizarro, how about you?

Lanstar

Smash Journeyman
I'd hold smashfests if people showed interest in it

I've also found a venue to host a tournaments at(it's legit) and I live in lakeside(boarders el cajon/santee)

I'll start having smashfests at my house and hosting tournaments if enough people show interest in coming so let me know :)

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
Well, it was fun being at UCSD. There's a huge variety of ecosystems here (forests, beach, desert, and woods) which is awesome. Other than that, this campus is beautiful. I'll come by UCSD during regular school session to visit.

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
Hi all. I've returned to UCSD after a summer hiatus. Just relaxing until school begins and so I am free to play on most days. I'm usually on campus or in my apartment near UTC. Just let me know if you want to smash.

Top Bottom