• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCSC Smash?

SuperRad

Smash Master
sheridan and minh are going to sfsu to play barlw i think
i would offer to come play melee with you but i dont feel like taking multiple buses all the way up to campus and plus i'd have to be back down near mission st around 5 anyways.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I played Barlow. I'm down for gaming tomorrow as well, though I kind of want to watch football. Maybe you guys can come over and watch the last half of the night game and we can start playing if someone's getting *****. Otherwise we just chill for a bit.

Zerodemise46

Smash Rookie
UCSC Brawl Tournament @ Oakes College??

Hey dudes,

I'm Demise. I play brawl.
I won last year's Porter Singles during spring quarter.

My friends and I are currently trying to start a brawl tournament @ Oakes.

It will happen.

I'll keep you guys updated on the tournament.

Let me know if you're interested in attending...

replicate

Smash Lord
so some several things to talk about

demise, that sounds pretty good, and I would greatly appreciate if we got some melee up in thurr as a side event or w/e

I am now a smash lord, which is bad ***

and also I'm gonna go down to the boardwalk today to play in the arcade, so if you wanna play (SHERIDAN) then just call me, I'll bring down a controller just in case

tutata

Smash Ace
I withdrew from UCSC guys, it just was not my school. But you guys better hit me up, Joe and minh got my cell # and aim you guys can hit me up for tourneys and we can go togheter. We will see whats good and gravy, I wil continue playing Meele. It was nice meeting you sheridan i will see you when i visit UCSC or in tourneys.

darkatma

Smash Hero
lmaooo so one of my friend's friends (who is a nonsmasher but has probably seen us smash in fremont) is one of someone's roommates
apparently this someone mains falco and sheik and has played ken in tourney lololol (and goes to ucsc)
too funny
hai there

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
What is the name of this friend's friend you speak of?

There is only one other person in UCSC no one here knows that I can think of that has played Ken (because he's Arash's good friend), but he plays Peach.

asmall

Smash Rookie
Yo freshman at Santa Cruz love melee someone give me name/dorm/room number/time and lets play
I'm in college nine and I'm no Ken but I could compete in tournaments

pockyD

Smash Legend
when people named joe talk on the internet, i picture the guy from that game "guess who?" with all the little paneled pictures of people that flip down

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
**** Lee Kate, call me if you have smashings happening on Thursday.

Guess Who? haha. "Is your person a girl?" and "Do they wear glasses" are broken questions in that game.

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
Yeah come to think of it Mani graduated. I saw Justin on the bus today. He doesn't play smash that much anymore.

Damage Gauge Enthusiasts.

school load is light on thursday. I'd like to play some スマブラ

replicate

Smash Lord
pfft ok brian yea I gotcha

when I was six I played.... The Lost World: Jurassic Park and Tony Hawk's Pro Skater for the Playstation

also sheridan I've been practicin up at pokemon puzzle league so u better watch your asns

asmall

Smash Rookie
I'm down for thursday but I got class 10 to 11:45 and 2 to 3:45 so maybe later like 4:30?
anyone else who's down let me know we need some extra controllers too mine are back home

replicate

Smash Lord
might not be able to host because of midterms/roomate johns

pretty sure it would suck to have a bunch of loud-*** guys in my dorm while he's trying to study hard n ****

but anywhere is good, probably (and maybe even here is fine, I haven't asked yet)

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Just come over if it's too much to deal with, I don't mind having people here, and my place is marginally bigger and closer to food.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Just south of downtown on Pacific Ave. You guys should just all come over together, anytime after like 4:30.

Top Bottom