• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCSC Smash?

joeplicate

Smash Master
so is **** in fact happening?

I'm kinda lazy and it's sort of late now,
so we can maybe play tomorrow if
****s not happening

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
hello..

im actually looking for people to play on campus too >> cuz i havent been able to find many people just wandering on campus =\

ill prolly try and pm the people on this thread to introduce myself and stuff.. id be down to tag along any smash gatherings happening on campus

o.O i play melee and im dorming in merrill

i usually play pretty regularly late at night on the weekends at the fireside lounge(crown) or the baobob lounge(merrill) if theyre not taken. but its mostly against non-smashers and my hallmates =\

joeplicate

Smash Master
so gentlemen

what's happening this eve

edit: I know the answer
tomorrow there's a tournament at SFSU
I'm gonna go with sheridan, brian, and (hopefully) justin

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
mango juice was epicc, nice meeting all of you... i think pocky superrad and justin

and i cant be the only one to have brought this up... but joe looks aloooot like lovage...

thanks for the ride sheridan... i owe you 10 dollars =D

joeplicate

Smash Master
we'll meet up whenever basically lol
see you when school starts (I don't know if there's anybody who plays there for summer)

DopedUp

Smash Rookie
Finally found this thread :] cool. I am also college 10 :] Hopefully graduate with a BA in Doc Mario :]

Top Bottom