• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCSC Smash?

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
SC is about 80 miles from richmond. You should play with Google Earth for a half hour or so to orient yourself.

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
Sheridan says at around 3 people can come over, but if you want, you can come over now for some pre-Sheridan play. Hopefully you still have my number in your recent calls.

Note: I dont have a wiimote or Melee up here, so you will need to supply it to play.

Miles.

Smash Champion
Sheridan says at around 3 people can come over, but if you want, you can come over now for some pre-Sheridan play. Hopefully you still have my number in your recent calls.

Note: I dont have a wiimote or Melee up here, so you will need to supply it to play.
Aww i wanna come.

thats what she said

but really...i want to come play

SuperRad

Smash Master
creepy jeep norcal:
if i came down in two weekends [10/10-10/12] would anyone be down to play some smash bros? im pretty sure im coming back regardless. my nights are gonna be booked but afternoons and early evenings would probably open.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Rapelicate, if you are going to smash for any appreciable period of time on campus in the next few days gimme a call and I'll show up. I can have people over at my place too if we get enough for teams.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
We are trying to decide on the appropriate foodstuff battle. I think we narrowed it to pizza or breakfast food. All-you-can-eat sushi may be in the mix too. I would vote for Brazilian Steakhouse but I dunno if we both want to spend ~$70 on this. Also barfing = autoloss. But once we find a venue it's on like Donkey Kong.

replicate

Smash Lord
bump for great justice

sorry I didn't check this thread earlier

me and kenneth = super sexy sessions
I am free tuesdays and thursdays for basically all day, plus weekends

UCSC has got this

and sheridan I don't have your number :(

SuperRad

Smash Master
hey dudes so im going to be in town all weekend. everything but friday night [after 9:30ish] is open.
but i want to play some smash bros.
sheridan expressed interest so im gonna go ahead and just wait for him to say what works for him and we can work around that i guess.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Joe I'll call you during the day so you can get my number on your phone. Or you can get it from Minh. Also I would like to smash Thursday, let's make it happen.
Also I'm down for the weekend still when SuperRad gets to town.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Joe I will just call you tomorrow when I get up (noon or later, that's how I roll). I will not text you because texting is for children and deaf-mutes.

SuperRad

Smash Master
texting >>>> calling

you're old
both have their advantages, but i have to agree that the advantages of texting out weighs calling:
1) you dont have to respond until its convenient
2) you dont have to worry about calling and disrupting someone
3) no more lame phone tag
4) in a utilitarian sense, it allows you to strip conversationalist bull**** for the clear cut "whats needed" from the communication
etc

where as calling has the advantage of a generally faster response and thats it.

Top Bottom