• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCSB MELEE Tournament/LAN Party (Sat. Feb. 6, 2010)

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Yeah that set was hella intense though huy. I think you shouldve stuck to your peach all the way till the end tho but your sheik is pretty good.

@ Dante I want to go to the smashclub but it's also NBA allstar weekend so I'm torn. But it is kind of wack of me to make you hold my tv so I think I'll come this week.
Thanks, Caleb. :) Well I switched to Sheik because I knew Sheik could chain grab Ganondorf but I did not know that Ganondorf could also chain grab Sheik. I found that out the hard way. :(

DrAwesome

Smash Journeyman
so Im THINKING about doing some sort of smash fest on friday night. IF I do who would be down? and could bring set ups?

DanteFox

Smash Champion
Cho: It's cool either way. I just wanna know because, if you do go, I wanna be able to give you back your stuff. If you don't go I'll only bring my stuff and give you your stuff next time we see each other.

Dr awesome: I'd be down on saturday or monday. I usually do stuff until around 7:00pm on friday, so it'd have to run late for me to be able to go lol.

GosuSheep

Smash Journeyman
Then I will certainly not make it because of other stuff. HoWEVeR! I am going to attempt to increase my tech skill over these couple months so that it is closer to that of all of yours. This will help me focus on the mind-aspect.

Top Bottom