• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA VII: AVALANCHE - was too good, does no one do shout-outs anymore? WOW

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
lolllll at 1am and the prize was like 5 bucks hope u didnt spend it all in one place.

but ay

maybe at nexus if you didnt lose to pbody and luigi you could have lost to me AGAIN.
****ING BURN!!!!! lol but ay rom remember when me and david were at your house and your like ill ****ing destroy u in gears...and as soon as we played i chainsawed u LOL....that was funny **** i shoulda never played u again. =]

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
****ING BURN!!!!! lol but ay rom remember when me and david were at your house and your like ill ****ing destroy u in gears...and as soon as we played i chainsawed u LOL....that was funny **** i shoulda never played u again. =]

LOLLLLL

***** easiest **** my dog coulda landed it, but ay what was the score the rest of the day? i think it was something invovling the numbers 100 and 2.

CAOS

Smash Journeyman
wow honestly the shirt voting sucks where is "play me in tournement" all of those are not good well Im banned is not that good either its kinda dumb just trying to burn someone its not that funny if u want something thats funny just get a quote from rom he says some funny *** **** but seriously "play me in tournement" is better you hav to hear the way oscar says in when you beat him in friendlys

Aesis

Smash Ace
Haha... dude, I want Deep SoCal vs Palmdale again... for our Palmdale Combo Video, I really want DSC IN IT LOLLLLLLLLL esp Champ cuz I love him

Charoo

Smash Champion
Haha... dude, I want Deep SoCal vs Palmdale again... for our Palmdale Combo Video, I really want DSC IN IT LOLLLLLLLLL esp Champ cuz I love him
We had a huge argument today in the dsc chatroom and it have been decided by Mike that me and azeem r not in it anymore. =_=

p.s. Break free from the evil power that is knives and mike!

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
brawls comming out this year this will be the last summer for melee ^^ ohhhh snaps the memoriesss lol...this tourney is gonna be the coolies lol ^_^

Aesis

Smash Ace
I've decided to go ahead with the "Mindgames, son" shirt and am wondering how many people will actually buy the shirt so I don't overproduce. Please give me your shirt size so I know how many to order, okayyy? Otherwise, I'll just forget the whole shirt thing, too much of a hassle.

I'm think a picture of a character in SSBM who has a headache... or holds his head. Let me know if you guys would buy it, or else I just won't make them O_O, maybe just one for me. lawl

Other news...

• I have the new venue. It's bigger, faster, more productive and everything. Thing is, we're also looking into another venue with closer parking, maybe bigger space. But we have one venue secured. The directions are easier, and the Turn-Around area is the same, so you'd be closer to the turn-around so that you can drop off TV's much easier with the help of staff. Also, it's closer to Covel and BruinCafe and has a Front Desk. Super accessible.

Anyway. I'll release information on the larger venue (which I am excited about) when we decide between the two larger ones. OK?
  • Next, I want to know what kind of drinks you want? Gatorade, energy drinks, soda, or water. Or two of those. The prices will be cheaper than the vending machine and the shop so that's good. Lemme know.
  • I'm going to ask for TV/VCR signups next week so we can ensure we get 25-30 TV's. I'm thinking about doing pools again, but we need TVs, and if we have over 128 people, we might have to do brackets only for time purposes. OK LOVE U KTHX BAI
P.S.
ROFL said a pic of someone being hit with Mew2's DownB or Shield Break would be fitting for the back of the shirt? Can anyone find one for me? I'd prefer the character be Mario so it can be for everyone, not just HugS (if we did Samus)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'll be buying a shirt, size Large plz. :)

Put a Psyduck on the back or something. :D

Knivez

Smash Ace
LOL

Hell yea, actually i was gonna make this really GAY one of Hugo.

I think its most fitting since he's the one that says mindgames, son the most.

If you're willing to consider it, lemme know. I'll run it by Hugo also.

AND Mike when the hell are you gonna stop pretending to be me? I mean i guess its cool but you're not posting contriversial and/or humorous racist comments.
get it right.

Top Bottom