• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Melee in Orlando

Darkfalchion0813

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey Sheer, thats a shame man. I was hoping to hang out with you guys again like old time. But I guess nothing lasts forever. Well, if you Skrach or Collin want to play sometime, hit me up. You guys need to let me know when theres a smashfest a little earlier. My numbers 4072575386. Text me or call me next time theres a smashfest.

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Where hass DarkSonic been lately? We should ask him to hold a PM side tourney at FBI or something. I hear the new Wario is mad fun.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
I need a ride too Q_Q.

I live about 10 mins from UCF, but I could bike over there if necessary. I can bring a setup and project M.

(I can buy u lunch too! :p)

Gahtzu

Smash Journeyman
smashfest at my place, only one setup right now tho. I live in the same complex as fearless but in building 27 apartment 204

Gahtzu

Smash Journeyman
Ok so there IS a fest going down tonight.
So far its Otru, DavO, Dark Sonic, myself, and eventually Skrach n Fearless.

We needz mo ppl.
We gotz Project M too.
COME.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Maybe I'll hold a smashfest next Saturday?

Maybe, idk yet. Just gotta play it by ear. If someone else wants to/is doing something then they take priority.

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
I'mma be pretty busy this next week/couple of weeks. I might be down to smash for matches whenever but i won't be dolng those smash all afternoon/night fests.
Any word on planned tourneys/fests The weekend before finals is shaky for me.

Pi

Smash Hero
Alright doods
Ima pull a dora the explorer and ask for your help

i'm going to pound 5 and i aim to win it
short of this, i aim to collect on massive MM's i'm setting up in my thread in the general melee section:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=11619137

as you can see i got some scrub *** shieks, some marths who think they are on par with FL marths, and this falcon who can't compare to nasty/ghatzu

so basically here's the deal

i can win, but i need training & lots of it

i work usually wednesday -friday, & sunday
I have monday & tuesday, and apart from this upcoming saturday, I usually have saturdays off

i work no earlier than 5, and get home & showered no later than 12, usually 11 on wed-thurs & sunday (we close @ 10 on these days)

on weekdays my mom has the car till around 4-5, but i'm down to smash at my place, address:
497 sun lake circle lake mary fl 32746 apt. 215

if i do have the car i'm down to drive ~40mintues, as long as it's guarantee'd smash for 2hrs+ (i don't care if it's only 1 person, if you can smash for 2hrs hit me the **** up)

my # is 4074622531

looking to aquire massive MM's and win them all
i need super hyperbolic time chamber training, i don't care who you play, how good you are, what character you use, want to use, or know how to use, whatever you want to make happen let me know
i'll be playing samus, and i'm fine tuning her so i can't promise it'll all be fun. i'll be looking for all the UB's OoS I can get, and all the gay gimps i can get, sorry in advance but thats what it takes.

look forward to playin & learning from you all, and looking forward to repping FL @ pound

if your smash schedule sync's up with mine, call or text me, idc, even if you think it might not be to my specifications text me any way

i can do this, but not alone!

more organized schedule:

Monday: Car @ 4PM, probably working these next couple of weeks from 6-11pm
Tuesday: Car @ 4PM, probably NOT working, Free to smash Whenever, able to drive 4pm+
Wednesday: Car @ 4PM, usually working from 5:30-11PM
Thursday: Car @ 4PM, usually working from 5:30-11PM
Friday: Car @ 4PM, usually working from 5-12PM
Saturday: Car all day, usually NOT working.
Sunday: Car all day, usually working from 5-11PM

Looking to smash before work @ my place, or after work wherever.

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
Ha. TL;DR

just txt me when u wanna play d00d

oh by the way guys big announcement.

ALL FUTURE FEARFESTS CANCELED!

I'm getting roomates. So I'm moving to gahtzhu's which will be the new smash hub

Pi

Smash Hero
Ha. TL;DR

just txt me when u wanna play d00d

oh by the way guys big announcement.

ALL FUTURE FEARFESTS CANCELED!

I'm getting roomates. So I'm moving to gahtzhu's which will be the new smash hub
pretend i text you every night at around 11 asking if you're down to smash for 2+ hours
and then if the answer is no, do not text me
if the answer is yes, text me what time i should head over.

Top Bottom