• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

ShinGuara

Smash Rookie
Brawled for most of the night at Misto's place, was a lot of fun. My 2 friends and I drove over from Lake Mary, had some fun ffa games followed by 1v1. Looking forward to more get togethers.

Have a safe trip by the way Misto

--My aim name is Ordoshin, for the rest of you guys looking to play, message me if you like.

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
Thanks man. I'll be making sure to hold a lot more of them in the future once I get back from South Carolina. In the mean time everyone, keep up your game. ;)

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
yay i finally got back on aim. my screen name is usviyankee so hit me up when you guys wanna play some brawl. I'm usually available everyday after 5:00 pm.

xxhyosukexx

Smash Apprentice
imma be in chicago next week(immediately after finals hurray) but as soon as I get back im down for as much brawling as possible b4 gigs.

aim:
xxhyosukexx

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
By the way guys, I made a MySpace group called the Ramen Crew which I will be using to make announcements about future MistoFests, so if I don't always update there, you can bet to find info there.

Gindler

Smash Champion
I'm out of landing right this second. But I'll probably be in most of the summer since I need to find a job (I got one year of not having to get a job). Minus a few weekends of course (not tourney ones though)

Gindler

Smash Champion
I think the SU is always open, darn I wish I was in Orlando so Kei could pwn me some more. I hope next weeks a go though because I'll definetly be able to play then :p

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I think the SU is always open, darn I wish I was in Orlando so Kei could pwn me some more. I hope next weeks a go though because I'll definetly be able to play then :p
where are you then? o.O

bLeAkWuN

Smash Cadet
im bringing a wii....nd sketch nd a friend of mine....im leaving to ucf now....probably be there around 9ish....hit up other locals and lets get out there...pce

DanceTheSpears

Smash Rookie
This happens regularly? I think a buddy of mine in the CS program mentioned this to me. This have anything to do with LAN Knights?

DanceTheSpears

Smash Rookie
His name is Clayton. He also tutors CS if that helps. Solid guy, dirty blond hair (light brown?). Can't remember what classes he just took... Topics in Technology? He had to do long speeches on tech subjects. Then some other class that ended with programming up a simulation, he was in a group that did the card game "Hearts."

So does this happen wednesday or thursday night? I can bring a console and smash. Been looking for people to play with.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Geez, how long until the long summer semester starts? I hope it isn't too long or we might have to find another place for the smashings.

Frames

DI
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the gaming club did not successfully fill out a student update form, meaning that they are no longer a club at UCF, so it looks like you're gonna have to go to other places next semester :(

Top Bottom