• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Nope. Only people that everyone in SSHQ likes or are indifferent about are invited/allowed over here. If more than one person doesn't like someone its an auto no. If its just 1 then we discuss it. This way no drama is brought into our home

Unfortunately, more than 1 person living here has distaste for you which is why you cannot come. For the sake of privacy I will not reveal the other parties , but I am one of them. I don't know if that makes you feel any better or worse...but there's the honest truth

David angel and Ryan has 0 people in the house that dislike them so them coming is no issue at all

:phone:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Its a personality thing. Yours isn't compatible to mine. Nothing you've personally done to wrong me or my well being

But dont feel too bad. Ryan himself was banned for like a year but now he's allowed back cause nondisclosed parties don't dislike him anymore

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
G, do you have a use for arcade buttons and a square gate ball top joystick? I'm not sure of the brand but I think they are generic.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Eww ball top lol. Nah brah I'm not about that life :laugh:

If you're selling it you could try shoryuken.com

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Its a personality thing. Yours isn't compatible to mine. Nothing you've personally done to wrong me or my well being

But dont feel too bad. Ryan himself was banned for like a year but now he's allowed back cause nondisclosed parties don't dislike him anymore

That actually makes me feel a lot better considering how amazing of a person Ryan is lol

I do really appreciate you explaining it to me, though, Keith. In the past, people didn't really consider me worthy of an explanation, so it's a lot more kind when people are straightforward or blunt.

If that ever changes, though, I picked up AE and would enjoy practicing that/Brawl with you. My place is open to anyone.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I dunno. If no one else has beef with you then I don't see why not. Not like we really talk about people who never ask to come over

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Ryan has 0 people in the house that dislike them so them coming is no issue at all

Whoa really?
Awesome :D

I've always been kinda offput about coming back over cause i thought there was some drama. that makes me feel awesome.

That **** sucked.

That actually makes me feel a lot better considering how amazing of a person Ryan is lol
Awwwww
Ian :D

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
I don't think it's a good deal G :(
That laptop has a B950 in it. If it was an i3 maybe, but I'm fairly certain it isn't.
Better off going for the galaxy tab alone for that 179 @ BB.

I'm planning on hitting up Walmart at 8pm for some of those crazy good game deals. Then I'm going to Staples and Kohls with Dems. There isn't anything to rave about this year.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I don't think it's a good deal G :(
That laptop has a B950 in it. If it was an i3 maybe, but I'm fairly certain it isn't.
Better off going for the galaxy tab alone for that 179 @ BB.

I'm planning on hitting up Walmart at 8pm for some of those crazy good game deals. Then I'm going to Staples and Kohls with Dems. There isn't anything to rave about this year.
ah. Its so hard for me to find the concrete specs for that laptop when I cant completely read the model number. Well, they also have this as a backup plan:

http://bfads.net/Office-Depot-Black...uter-w-3rd-Generation-Intel-Core-i5-Processor

But if the first deal happens to have at least an i3, then do you think its a good deal?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Also Jay this is a second laptop for traveling only so I don't need it to be as beast as my primary one. At most it has to run AE pc and/or LoL

And the backup plan has integrated Intel hd graphics card

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
The HP Envy is a great laptop. Looks like it has an Ivy Bridge i5 in there :)

I love Samsung but that Series 3 is no bueno. If only it was the series 9...

edit: Seriously has anyone seen the moves Raiden can do in MGR? He holds the damn sword with his foot and does chun li's hoyokusen hyper.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
I don't think you have to buy the series 3 to pickup the tablet. You could probably just pickup the tablet for 180 and the hp envy for 500. Ad shows a clear price for the individual tablet.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I don't have the money to buy both individually that's the problem :laugh:

If I had 700 id just buy the envy and the tablet. But I have like 580-600

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Keith, there are a couple laptop deals out there that are nice and within your budget. Dell has an inspirion with sandy bridge i3, 4gb ram, 500gb hdd for $299. Sams club also has a really nice hp laptop with an ivy bridge i5 for $399. Both annihilate the series 3 on stats and are probably easy pickups online. Then you could just walk into office depot or staples to pickup the Galaxy 2 for 180.

Let me know if you want to co-op this black friday like last year. I'm still amazed at how you, Nick and Alvin held **** down when people rushed for the blu-rays and games then BEASTTTTED those deals for Liz.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Keith, there are a couple laptop deals out there that are nice and within your budget. Dell has an inspirion with sandy bridge i3, 4gb ram, 500gb hdd for $299. Sams club also has a really nice hp laptop with an ivy bridge i5 for $399. Both annihilate the series 3 on stats and are probably easy pickups online. Then you could just walk into office depot or staples to pickup the Galaxy 2 for 180.

Let me know if you want to co-op this black friday like last year. I'm still amazed at how you, Nick and Alvin held **** down when people rushed for the blu-rays and games then BEASTTTTED those deals for Liz.
I decided I'm going to get the laptop I've REALLY wanted, instead of settling for another, what do you think of this thing:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834127651&Tpk=SONY VAIO SE Series VPCSE25FX/S

also, I may be down to go with you on black friday but if i get this laptop i'm not buying anything else :laugh:

Top Bottom