• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Dude, a delivery job is like, the thing i'm looking for next.
It's a great gig as long as they give you good hourly or gas compensation.

pesticide

Smash Lord
I've heard that they're not terrific jobs just cuz you're not guaranteed a tip, it puts a hurt on your car, and the gas $ you use to drive to the deliveries takes a hefty chunk out of the money you make

Just what I've heard, but i guess i'll wait for xdeath to wander in here

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I used to deliver pizzas.
lol

The gas compensation doesn't cover gas. lol.
But if you're paid above minimum wage, then go for it.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Anybody work/worked as a pizza delivery driver? How was/is it? I heard N1chole (the peach player) say that she makes $40k per year doing deliveries which seems ridiculously high for that but maybe not. Im considering taking a pizza delivery job as a last option at this point and I'm just curious if anyone has any experience doing it
I have a friend named Nicole. She doesn't play Peach.

Nicole

Smash Champion
i do make 40k a year, give or take a couple hundred.

but alot of it goes into maintenence of my car and gas and stuff. and i work 12 hour shifts so take that into account too, and i work at least 5 days a week. so yeah i do make a fk ton of money, but its alot of work. we have 3 colleges in our area so i typically take at least 5 different people their orders in one trip, and if its busy i will take up to 10. some people take more but 10 is my personal limit...otherwise it is just insanity.

pesticide

Smash Lord
And i was trying to make the name search harder lol. I see what u did there D-Torr :laugh:

The 40k per year makes a lot more sense now. Thanks for clearing that up. Didn't know u had 3 colleges in the area, worked 12 hour shifts and did it 5 days per week. +Tons of respect points for working so hard

Noa.

Smash Master
Yeah I can come over later to play. Text me at 407 427 9678 Wumbo. Or if not later today then some other time. I really want to play.

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
My schedule goes a little sumthin like this.

Mon/Wed/Fri - I can host anytime after 3:30
Tues/Thurs - I can host anytime before 7:00, OR after 9:00.
Weekends are all gravy.

Floodgates now open.

:phone:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Will do, noa. Thanks a bunch!

--

Texted you for confirmation. And the location I texted is legit. You can find me on villas at pine rest apartment complex; I'm close to the entrance/exit, so it's not gonna be much of a drag.

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
Thanks for coming guys. I was really not expecting that many of my friends to be over for dinner, so sorry for the negligence. I still love you.

Noa.

Smash Master
No problem it was fun wumbo. :) and maybe later today I can play. I actually get out of class at like 11 lol. If anyone is hosting I'll go.

:phone:

Top Bottom