• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

2-DJeff

Smash Master
mini tournament at sshq house friday if its cool with my friends. 3$ door fee and 3-5$ singles. we will decide amount later. only singles. after singles gtfo because we probably going to not play this anymore that day. This is apex practice. 20person limit btw.

:phone:

Noa.

Smash Master
On that note next Friday on the 17th I'm moving onto UCF. I'll be at the dorms and would love to smash with all of you all the time. Just hit me up.

pesticide

Smash Lord
mini tournament at sshq house friday if its cool with my friends. 3$ door fee and 3-5$ singles. we will decide amount later. only singles. after singles gtfo because we probably going to not play this anymore that day. This is apex practice. 20person limit btw.

:phone:
was this happening for sure? or no?

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I don't know man. Well, I guess i'll check back here in half an hour to see what's up. Or u can text me when u know what's going on.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
****ing respond to me on skype.

I'm trying to figure out when you guys are comin' by

I may be runnin' to meet Zak at Valencia for a bit.

Holy **** it's 3:30?
Ok.
text me whats up, i dont want this to be an all day thing tho

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
lol oh yeah exdeath is having a tourney. Hope it goes well~!

Lol it'll be the first tourney i'm skippin out on in a while.

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone here or anyone you guys know go to Gainesville on the weekends? Or maybe know of an upcoming tournament that would have a carpool going to Gainesville? Would be happy to spit on gas for a weekend round trip once in a while.

pesticide

Smash Lord
Anybody work/worked as a pizza delivery driver? How was/is it? I heard N1chole (the peach player) say that she makes $40k per year doing deliveries which seems ridiculously high for that but maybe not. Im considering taking a pizza delivery job as a last option at this point and I'm just curious if anyone has any experience doing it

Top Bottom