• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Raz and Gallax: I'm down to do the xclamp fix on your 360s if you bring me the needed parts. Just keep in mind that it is a temp fix. Reballing the gpu with lead containing solder is the only real way to get a fix, but the xclamp mod will help with prevenative measures thereafter.
Video of what needs to be done here.
Link to parts needed here but can also be found at a hardware store.

C8PU

Smash Rookie
Deland is dead, but we have a handful of players in the UCF area.

Are you willing to come near UCF to play? I'm always available.
YESSS deland is SOOOO boring!!! yeah i could come there but i'd only be able to play during random trips to orlando since its like an hour away =/

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
its ironic cause that pic of will smith saying I aint even mad...he started crying in that same scene a few seconds later, cause his dad pretty much didn't want to hang out with him

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Somebody at "Next Level Lan Presents: Lovesick For Brawl" took my Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 from inside my Xbox and I am very upset about it. I brought my Xbox with the intention of just going to training mode in the other room until my Magic friends showed up and was pleasantly surprised to find a brawl tourney going on and playing Marvel with everyone. I feel like I'm at least acquainted with 90% of the people that were there, and was sure that I could trust you guys to just play the game while I was in the other room and leave it there when you were done. I even occasionally checked on everyone to see if the setup was unattended so I could just take it down.

Later that night people were leaving and I saw that the TV and Xbox were off, so I decided to just pack up, only to find 2 days later that my Marvel disc wasn't there. Q_Q

Can someone mention this to the brawl facebook group or something?

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
Somebody at "Next Level Lan Presents: Lovesick For Brawl" took my Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 from inside my Xbox and I am very upset about it. I brought my Xbox with the intention of just going to training mode in the other room until my Magic friends showed up and was pleasantly surprised to find a brawl tourney going on and playing Marvel with everyone. I feel like I'm at least acquainted with 90% of the people that were there, and was sure that I could trust you guys to just play the game while I was in the other room and leave it there when you were done. I even occasionally checked on everyone to see if the setup was unattended so I could just take it down.

Later that night people were leaving and I saw that the TV and Xbox were off, so I decided to just pack up, only to find 2 days later that my Marvel disc wasn't there. Q_Q

Asking the group now.

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice

Saddens me to hear this, I hope you find it :(

In the meanwhile, keep an eye out on craigslist to see if a disc only umvc3 pops up for 360. This has happened to me before.

Exdeath

Smash Master

Every time that I take my 360 somewhere, something like this happens. :(

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
Many many things, which I will not go into detail about, insist on making my life hell.

Unfortunately I can't make it, go on without me.

I do want to brawl tomorrow tho.

Top Bottom