• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Exdeath

Smash Master
Ah nice, I have Nier in by backlog. I'm done with Bethesda for a while but I'll probably get the goty version of skyrim after it's released and discounted haha. I'm gonna look up Kingdoms of Amalur. Thanks for the heads up :)
Bethesda and BioWare make great games that become not-so-great if you play too many of their games. :laugh:

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I'm at megacon right now. I've just met with kyon and a few others.
I don't know how many pictures I took, but the only person I truly admire for doing a cosplay of Chrome Dukuro from reborn is the only thing I'll remember for a long period of time.
I had a feeling I've seen your name before.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Yeah, you were pretty damn good on free for all. And you pretty much killed me and my teammate in about 2 or 3 minutes. I should take note on hitting and walking away so the other could the dirty work. It just might save 2 lives. :laugh:

Top Bottom