• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Razek

Smash Apprentice
I would like some smash today. Only thing i have to do today is go to city walk tonight and drink the night away.

Exdeath

Smash Master
So I was thinking... Maybe we could set up a sort of Friday Fight Night where I could pick up D-Torr and we could chill at someone's house and practice MvC3/AE.

Exdeath

Smash Master
I don't think that he works Friday evenings, but regardless it wouldn't work out if you're working on Friday night.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
We could play at the weekly smashfests. I'll have a setup for 360 every week

Before then you can just come to my house

:phone:

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
So I was thinking... Maybe we could set up a sort of Friday Fight Night where I could pick up D-Torr and we could chill at someone's house and practice MvC3/AE.
The time I get off of work is dependent of how many guests there are at the park and/or if Fantasmic will happen. I have an early shift tomorrow (10-5) so essentially I could go and do the aforementioned. It depends if I'm still going to ZP or not. I'm still trying to figure that out.

Anyhow, just speaking, I like this idea. Especially when KUB NLL fridays starts.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
CJ wont live that down for awhile

and also, lol @ the same face they all made in justin's post

Edit: fighting game community is perfect balance of social aspect, accessibility, competition, and of course, hype. Its why I think its the best gaming community in the world overall, although it may not be the biggest

Caps05

Smash Cadet
lol i couldnt believe half of it. and the best part was the whole "im not racist but....." and then something unbelievably racist

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
so i spent most of this morning watching random vids of vRyu and other random makoto on live replay channel

lol no one plays like me (go for reads once they are knocked down for more knockdowns). Whether thats a good or bad thing, I'll find out soon enough

I did however notice how long they waited to "get in" with makoto (longer than i thought she had to wait) and also how sometimes they didnt just stay in (this part im not too sure my playstyle agrees with, but i see where they coming from)

I find it harder to be paitent in this game than in brawl. Which is good cause:
A. being paitent in brawl would hopefully seem easier
B. once I become paitent in this game, makoto scary level hits critical mass, as you know shes waiting to go exodia up in that ***

EVO, we have to make it out of the first level of pools to final 48 (dtorr jeff myself)

Exdeath

Smash Master
If you can't make it to ZP then you should make it to Holy Smash. It's looking pretty hype again. Gainesville is coming up ~now and Tampa/Poinciana are coming tomorrow.

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
ride to esam's ZP montly

ATTENTION!!!!

Car is fixed!!! so right now is me and D-torr...however...

WE HAVE ROOM FOR 2 MORE!!!!

So get in contact with me ASAP.

407-535-8138 or PM me

The meeting location is at Valencia of Oceola witch right here...

1800 Denn John Lane
Kissimmee, Florida 34744

I am leaving in ONE HOUR!!

or i can be nice and leave at 8 pm....

that is all

on the note side: If you want to be picked up, do let me know..as long if its 30 to 40 mins away.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Shoutouts to kyon for coming over with sax yesterday. Shoutouts to sax for picking up kyon :laugh: Really enjoyed yalls company as usual. Helped me come to a conclusion on certain matters as well. So thanks.

Sax is god awful at children's card games...:troll:

gallax

Smash Hero
Me: "Ya'll need to get on my level. The only reason ive been sober during this trip is because i woke up. "

Mink: "Hey guys, i just made out with a 22 year chick thats engaged and has a kid."

Just two of the amazing quotes from ybor. Me and ryan almost got beat, someone did get beat, we lost some people, mauricio ffffffd up, destroyed the hotel room, and lots more.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Me: "Ya'll need to get on my level. The only reason ive been sober during this trip is because i woke up. "

Mink: "Hey guys, i just made out with a 22 year chick thats engaged and has a kid."

Just two of the amazing quotes from ybor. Me and ryan almost got beat, someone did get beat, we lost some people, mauricio ffffffd up, destroyed the hotel room, and lots more.
First off.

She was 23.

2nd off, pics of the kid that DID get beat up:
[collapse="Man, Alex got wrecked"]

[/collapse]

He also doesn't know what happenned, nor did he know it DID happen until he found us in the club. Then didn't believe us until our waitress was like, "WTF happened to your face?!!?" CLASSIC.

Ah. This weekend was SICK. SO much alcohol. I ate mysterious cupcakes in the club. We went in a pool during a lightening storm. AH. I can't even.
I have no words.

Mike: Yo Ryan. I saw you makin' out with that girl in the club
Me: She was meaningless. I REGRET NOTHING.

Hahahaha.

Top Bottom